OcUK Photo Comp - Season Eight : Round Ten - "Energy" DISCUSSION

Associate
Well, after showing my entry to a couple of friends and none of them getting that the subject was infact a large rocket, I headed back to the Museum to try and re-shoot it and possibly get the fins in frame as well this time. Even with a viewing angle of 96degrees through my lens I was still having really problems getting the whole thing in frame, in any interesting and unobstructed way. After rolling about on the floor of the museum on my back I finally got something that I think shows the subject to be a rocket more clearly. I'm not sure that I like it as much although it's certainly a rocket now.

Edit: Entry now changed and settings updated.

Last edited:
Associate
Thanks for the comments. Quite glad I changed it now...despite feeling like a bit of a fool at the time of shooting it. I was getting some funny looks from groups of people. I sorely wish I'd had a tripod though.

It was in the Museum of Scotland in Edinburgh. There were quite a few good subjects in there for this month's theme although it was hard to get an angle on most of them without seeing many other exhibits and groups of people.

Soldato
I had a few ideas today involving either a waterfall near to my house or a blown down tree. But unfortunately the waterfall is now just a stream and the fallen tree has been removed lol.

Back
Top Bottom