OcUK Photo Comp - Season Nine : Round Six - "Complex" DISCUSSION

Permabanned
Have added mine in, for me, the complexity between the animal between layers of wood and metal = complex, not so sure if i have understood the point of the theme ?

Bit disappointed in the CA in the picture though. Cant really tweak it in CS5 due to my monitor not being calibrated, so its pretty much straight out of the camera.

Soldato
Have added mine in, for me, the complexity between the animal between layers of wood and metal = complex, not so sure if i have understood the point of the theme ?

Bit disappointed in the CA in the picture though. Cant really tweak it in CS5 due to my monitor not being calibrated, so its pretty much straight out of the camera.

No EXIF is embedded in it dude.

Permabanned
? Wierd, i have edited the post to show exif data. It must get deleted when i upload it to my server (just pure http) :S

Soldato
Saw this leaf today and immediately thought of the competition :D.

Going to have another play tomorrow and experiment with more DOF as the light was fading today so I had to use F5 and put the ISO up to 400.

EDIT: Hmm EXIF isn't showing for some reason, CS3 doesnt usually strip it. It's viewable in Flickr though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom