OcUK Photo Comp - Season Nine : Round Six - "Complex" DISCUSSION

Soldato
Changed my entry. It's a bit messy but haven't got the time to spend on it at the moment so it'll have to do.

Going for a multiple personality complex type thing.

I like that. I thought of something similar, and decided that it would be all about the reflection in the eye, the beard, perspiration and lighting.

And then I decided to think of something else. One day left! This isn't coming naturally this month!

Soldato
Well chaps - some cracking shots in there - my pick would have to be Famas - complex in image and in the work gone into the shot - excellent work IMO.

As and aside and possibly not sticking solidly to the theme would be P0ss3s3d - I personally love that shot - It's a striking image that really grabs my eye. I love the processing as well - nice work indeed.

I also love Rojins shot - I've watched a glider go through his paces before at the Redbull airrace similar to that - it's quite a thing to watch and I think the photo captures it really well.

Soldato
Well chaps - some cracking shots in there - my pick would have to be Famas - complex in image and in the work gone into the shot - excellent work IMO.

As and aside and possibly not sticking solidly to the theme would be P0ss3s3d - I personally love that shot - It's a striking image that really grabs my eye. I love the processing as well - nice work indeed.

I also love Rojins shot - I've watched a glider go through his paces before at the Redbull airrace similar to that - it's quite a thing to watch and I think the photo captures it really well.

Cheers, I was going to try a smoke shot but time defeated me. I did tweak my entry as although I like noise\grain I got absolutely panned for it before, so I cleaned the image up :D I do wonder though if you haven't seen a display glider whether it comes across as "complex" enough, ho hum.

Some nice entries this month, cracking entry from Famas as always. I quite like the late entry from orbspeed1, that's some busy snails! I'm not quite sure about the freaky two headed mutant dog from Wedge though.... ;) :D

Soldato
Cheers, I was going to try a smoke shot but time defeated me. I did tweak my entry as although I like noise\grain I got absolutely panned for it before, so I cleaned the image up :D I do wonder though if you haven't seen a display glider whether it comes across as "complex" enough, ho hum.

Honestly in my opinion that is all part of post work - it's nothing to be embarrassed about. If it helps I can attest for the aeros that a display glider goes through - it's both wonderfully graceful and surprisingly complex.

Back
Top Bottom