OcUK Photo Comp - Season Nine : Round Twelve - "Open Theme" DISCUSSION

Soldato
Not half bad, ManCuBus, and I know handheld the bokeh will be hard to adjust, but if you have a tripod it might be worth trying out a bokeh hood to stop the bokeh being so distracting and angular?

Soldato
Not half bad, ManCuBus, and I know handheld the bokeh will be hard to adjust, but if you have a tripod it might be worth trying out a bokeh hood to stop the bokeh being so distracting and angular?

The bokeh is better is f1.8 but the DOF is a nightmare. Couldn't get all of the ball in focus.

Christmas tree up already?!! :o

Don't get me started mate. Got in from work yesterday and there it was :eek:

I've mentioned in conversation that its too ******* early but alas its fell on deaf ears.!

Soldato
Don't get me started mate. Got in from work yesterday and there it was :eek:

I've mentioned in conversation that its too ******* early but alas its fell on deaf ears.!

Our office had the tree up a week and a half ago before the receptionist went away on holiday (she's stuck in Lanzarote just now) and we thought it was far too early then! :eek:

Soldato
Entry is in :)

Shoot a wedding at the weekend did we?! :D

Bizarrely I'm struggling this month so far. I like to take something with the competition in mind, so with it being open I'm struggling to think of something different! I'll probably end up entering something from all the festivities :)

Soldato
Haha yes! Took a 1000 shots of awesome with it on Saturday :D

Thoughts on it? :)

I know what you mean about sturggling, I had problems the past few months, don't think I even entered!

It's a nice wedding pic. There is a bit of CA? Also the "stumpy" stem in the foreground is a bit distracting if I'm being picky. What do I know though?!

Soldato
Closing date was last month? Might wanna fix that :D

Hmmm I have one I'll enter if I don't get any other shots between now and then, actually I'll put it in as a placeholder now

Permabanned
Entered mine, not that theres much point. My pic for yellow was of a yellow light and involved the yellow sunlight and i was given the feedback that "it wasnt on topic".

So ive entered a random that also happens to show "open space" so maybe i have a chance of not coming last for not being on topic :rolleyes:

Man of Honour
OP
Closing date was last month? Might wanna fix that :D

Done :p

Entered mine, not that theres much point. My pic for yellow was of a yellow light and involved the yellow sunlight and i was given the feedback that "it wasnt on topic".

So ive entered a random that also happens to show "open space" so maybe i have a chance of not coming last for not being on topic :rolleyes:

You have no exif data.

Back
Top Bottom