Poll: OcUK Photoshop Battle:Your votes are needed!

OcUK Photoshop Battle:Your votes are needed!

• Boz

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Dirtymonkey

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Nimzicki

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • Universal

Votes: 35 17.0%
  • Garp

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • Bitboy

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Mint Sauce

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • P_A_N_I_C

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Dean3d

Votes: 38 18.4%
  • Thesnipergecko

Votes: 14 6.8%
  • tom

Votes: 18 8.7%
  • crab

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Koif

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • Gord

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • Tommy D

Votes: 40 19.4%
  • gurdas

Votes: 6 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Yooniversal gets mine :).

Can someone please explain the linking factors to me, I'm feeling really retarded. Ofr example, I can't see any linking factor between DirtyMonkey's image and any of the others...:o :confused:

Are these the definitive results or will there be a final type thing?

Associate
I vote for Dean3D, great composition and the shades of red work really well.......good job that man.

I also think universal's is good.

So how do you go about learning all this photoshop malarky? Are there advanced courses that you can go on?

Last edited:

tom

tom

Soldato
I've got to say I really didn't expect so many to vote for mine, I was fairly disappointed with my effort, but thanks to all that have voted for me.:cool:

My personal favourite has to be Tommy D's, it's so different to the rest, really love the style he's done it in.:)

Soldato
Originally posted by noZZa
So how do you go about learning all this photoshop malarky? Are there advanced courses that you can go on?

well i cant speak for everyone, but i've learnt everything i know by myself....in the early stages of learning, i just followed every single tutorial i could until i got them perfect and then put what i know into practice on other things (3dbuzz.com have to excellent tutorial videos btw)

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by noZZa

Pretty much just fiddling around brought me up to scratch. This picture was my first attempt in Photoshop, I've always used PaintShop Pro in the past, but have been meaning to make the switch.
It was a little different to get used to but the basic principles are the same. Tutorials are definately the way to go however.

Soldato
Thanks for all the comments about mine! Sorry but I don't have it any bigger for a wallpaper (For the person who asked earlier). Could knock one up though if you really like it.

My personal fave is Gurdas'. I finished the battle of nicely but they all are of a high quality.

Associate
Come on Dean3d ! ! ! ! !

can I vote twice.......lol

Thanks for the photoshop advice chaps, I think I'm gonna get a whole bunch of images and start playing around with them.

Then I can post my attempts and you can all take the ........

ermm I mean 'steer me in the right direction'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom