*** OcUK Powerlifting Totals ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
fen739---------70(+)/100(+)/110-----------------[86] ------ 280

Now

fen739---------75(+)/100(+)/125(+)-----------------[83] ------ 300

Will go up again soon, had been stalling for too long and now I've changed up its going fassssst :D

Last edited:
Soldato
I can't believe how I've dropped on that top 20 list.

So many improvements! Congrats lads.

All I wanted was an extra 10KG on my total last July. Grrr

DarkShadow...Benny...soon though....soon...... ¬_¬

Man of Honour
OP
Haven't got access to my main PC at the moment so won't be able to update the Wilks table - but will update what I can on the forum.

Apols for the delay, haven't really had the time to keep an eye on this thread.

Associate
Haven't got access to my main PC at the moment so won't be able to update the Wilks table - but will update what I can on the forum.

Apols for the delay, haven't really had the time to keep an eye on this thread.

Nice one bud - sorry to be a royal pain my bench is 155 now too... thought it was showing as 155 my bad...

so 630 total....

aiming for 250 dead by xmas - will let you know my cunning plan if it works... Guy i train with has suggested it, he deads 342 at the moment - so def somebody whos advice is sound!

Associate
Woop 242.5kg dead - felt 90% effort but was mentally scared at anything more.... maybe next week!

That was with just belt - no straps - i have band straps in my training and improved grip via lockouts :)

Last edited:
Associate
Bit of a milestone tonight with 10kg added to my squat and also my total goal for the year a couple of months early so quite chuffed.

Bench = 85kg for reps
Dead = 185kg (straps)
Squat = 130kg
Total 400kg
Bw = 70kg

Soon I'll no longer be training alone so should be able to go for 1RM on bench and the squat was actually for two so reckon I've got a bit more to add to that.

Associate
Bit of a milestone tonight with 10kg added to my squat and also my total goal for the year a couple of months early so quite chuffed.

Bench = 85kg for reps
Dead = 185kg (straps)
Squat = 130kg
Total 400kg
Bw = 70kg

Soon I'll no longer be training alone so should be able to go for 1RM on bench and the squat was actually for two so reckon I've got a bit more to add to that.

Good effort mate, in my book anyone with double total of there own body weight is doing well you will probably smash it when you do your 1rpm - apparently 3xbw = ellite lifting

i work it out by total/3 (3 lifts) then divide by body-weight so 400/3/70 = 1.90

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom