OcUK Radical - Oulton Park Pics - 25/06/03

Man of Honour
The first picture is particulary good. An excellent photograph. May I ask who the photographer was and what camera was used? It really is very good.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
I like the last photo with the 2 cars in the best, that must be seriously hard focussing like that seeing as how fast the cars must be moving!

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
How long do you drive it for at a time?

I only ask i was watching 5th gear with tiff and vicky in a radical much like yours, and they were moaning like mad about the downforce making the steering very heavy on these in particular, just wondering how comfortable they are in that department, would imagine you are utterly knackered after a day of it? :)

Godfather
Godfather
OP
Originally posted by Jez
How long do you drive it for at a time?

I only ask i was watching 5th gear with tiff and vicky in a radical much like yours, and they were moaning like mad about the downforce making the steering very heavy on these in particular, just wondering how comfortable they are in that department, would imagine you are utterly knackered after a day of it? :)
Very knackered. I have large bruises on my back from the G-Force and I feel like I've been arm wrestling with Mike Tyson :eek:
Also, my legs ache, but then again I am 41 :D

0-60 is about 3.5 secs I believe Sambo. It's currently geared for about 140MPH but is capable of about 165MPH.

Associate
Shame I missed the day :(. Any more pics Spie? Some well taken shots posted.

Sounds like Outlon Park was quite a challenge and took it's toll on you. Glad you enjoyed it though, have you got any more track days booked in at Oulton?

Also, Like the cleaner look of the Radical :). Wheres the next trackday at?

Last edited:

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Originally posted by Spie
Very knackered. I have large bruises on my back from the G-Force and I feel like I've been arm wrestling with Mike Tyson :eek:
Also, my legs ache, but then again I am 41 :D

shows how weak i am:p i get the same thing after a day of karting in high powered (400cc) karts. Must be savage in that beast!

/me dreams of a kart with power steering

Soldato
A little Photoshop editing - Proper Red & White :)

Standard Pic

rad_standard.jpg

Enhanced

rad_ps.jpg

Associate
looking good, what times were you getting?

Any plans to do castle coombe soon? i think that circuit would favour the radical's weight and handling.

What about the SR3 race series? would be good to see you on the competitors board :cool: and some free publicity (cars normally get pics all over the web and a few mags)

Shame you didn't get the datalogger, could be uploading your graphs for us all to have a look ;)

Back
Top Bottom