OcUK Radical - Oulton Park Pics - 25/06/03

Associate
Video CLIP - Download here -:

http://www.i052010i.fsnet.co.uk/rad3.mpg

The Rad is the 3rd car, in red, from the Top Gear proggy.

DVD quality, mpg2 stream, 2582k

Enjoy.

(I've got the full clip@34 megs)

radtime.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Originally posted by Spie
I think my best time was 1m52.8secs on the International 2.775 mile circuit.
Pretty good times Spie. I can hustle the bike in around 1.56's on the full circuit and it's bloomin hard work. It's a very demanding circuit when you're really going for it. How was the slingshot effect around the Shell hairpin? Talk about positive camber :)

Associate
Originally posted by Desmo
Pretty good times Spie. I can hustle the bike in around 1.56's on the full circuit and it's bloomin hard work. It's a very demanding circuit when you're really going for it. How was the slingshot effect around the Shell hairpin? Talk about positive camber :)

little bit of a hijack, but Desmo, when's your next track day? i'm hoping to make the cut for the 125 series (not my bike) which means free track days, well ok we call them races but for me it's more of an open ride, nobody infront :p

Could do with a few pointers on Lydden if you've been

Soldato
Not been to Lydden but my mate was racing there just the other week so I'll see what I can find out about the circuit.

As for my next trackday, I'm at Mallory on the 1st July (next Tuesday) with about a billion other Dukes from the DSC

After that I don't have anything else booked at the moment.
Let me know where and when you're racing mate and I may pop along for a look.

Sam

Sam

Soldato
0-60 is about 3.5 secs I believe Sambo. It's currently geared for about 140MPH but is capable of about 165MPH.

very nice mate.

ull have to take some video or something. as id really enjoy watching it or ill have to come down. dont evan know where oulten park is :eek:

EDIT OMG 3.5 thats fast thats very fast .....

lol paused thought about it then relised

:o 3.5 is the same as a mclaren f1 i belive ?

thanks sam

Last edited:
Associate
Originally posted by Desmo
Not been to Lydden but my mate was racing there just the other week so I'll see what I can find out about the circuit.

As for my next trackday, I'm at Mallory on the 1st July (next Tuesday) with about a billion other Dukes from the DSC

After that I don't have anything else booked at the moment.
Let me know where and when you're racing mate and I may pop along for a look.

will be monday, looks like a morning event, closed circuit i'm afraid :( looks like it's going to be fun as i have no idea what bike i'm riding, everyone is going to get the same one to use, quickest laps etc. It looks asthough it's going to favour me, but it depends what 125 they give.

Back
Top Bottom