OcUK Rogues Gallery (2020)

Soldato
All people have to do is contact me and I’ll remove it no problem what do ever.
That's not really a valid response these days. Your best option is to remove everyone from there bar the ones that have emailed in pics to you as they've not consented for you to use their images, even if they did choose to upload to the previous website.

Permabanned
OP
That's not really a valid response these days. Your best option is to remove everyone from there bar the ones that have emailed in pics to you as they've not consented for you to use their images, even if they did choose to upload to the previous website.

Once the UK comes out of the EU will this GDPR policy apply? I can't see me been sued over the photos I will just remove them there and then at requested. I have already had a few to be removed and have complied with all requests so far and will continue to do so :)

Soldato
Once the UK comes out of the EU will this GDPR policy apply? I can't see me been sued over the photos I will just remove them there and then at requested. I have already had a few to be removed and have complied with all requests so far and will continue to do so :)
It's easier to just remove them now instead of waiting for people to kick off. :rolleyes:

And yes, GDPR formerly the Data Protection Act are UK created policies adopted into the EU.

Caporegime
Should have just started again not raided the archive and reuploaded without permission.

Some of those members have not been active for years and may not want their photo linked to any online identities.

Never mind about GDPR, it's just common decency.

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
IMO it would be nicer if you had the names underneath, instead of having to hover over each picture to see who is who.

Yeh I’m working on it, the current code works on the fly when it pulls the photos from a directory.

Pic sent!

uploaded. ^_^

I've sent a pic, i may as well join in the fun.

uploaded ^_^

Yeah good call, especially for mobile users.

May as well get involved so will pop one up

Great! Cheers

Back
Top Bottom