OcUK Rogues Gallery (2020)

Permabanned
OP
Two that jumped out as being wrong are BrightonBelle and Jenjey. ***.

I corrected LostKat but the other two seem fine. It's spelt how it's spelt on the old rogues.

Why am i sideways?

There you go buddy I have corrected you. I think it's because the original sent photo was rotated. I just uploaded them straight away without rotating lol. oops!

Last edited by a moderator:
Commissario
Well tell me how they are spelt then! lol :p - Don't keep me trying to guess!
The spellings I posted are the correct ones! You had them as BrightonBella and JenJen instead of BrightonBelle and Jenjey (no double capitalisation on the latter).

Of course, all this is moot because none of them are active :)

/edit - Faysh fatiain is rotated as well (lol, and you've spelt fatiain wrong).

I'll get my coat now.

Permabanned
OP
Not sure caring about hurting people's feelings is really that much of a concern, given your blatant disregard for GDPR etc.

Who's feelings am I hurting with GDPR? Everyone who has requested their photo to be removed I have.

If you REALLY think it's going to be that much of a concern I will start it from fresh for the current people who has requested to be on there. Easy enough done but it won't be much of a gallery then until people join in.

EDIT: Tell you what - talk amongst the dons when you are all available and tell me what you would like me to do. I know it's not really anything directly to do with OcUK but I certainly wouldn't want to spoil an image for them so I will put it in all of your hands. That way it wasn't me making that decision. :)

GDPR only applies to businesses :)

So it might be morally grey, legally he's fine!

This is what I thought but I didn't want to say it. Might be easy just to do as I'm told. I'll just implement everything what people ask for ;)

Last edited:
Don
Who's feelings am I hurting with GDPR? Everyone who has requested their photo to be removed I have.

If you REALLY think it's going to be that much of a concern I will start it from fresh for the current people who has requested to be on there. Easy enough done but it won't be much of a gallery then until people join in.

This is what I thought but I didn't want to say it. Might be easy just to do as I'm told. I'll just implement everything what people ask for ;)

In my opinion you are only re-hosting pictures that people have already given permission to be in the public realm (they uploaded the original photos themselves a few years ago). Carry on as you were :D

Permabanned
OP
In my opinion you are only re-hosting pictures that people have already given permission to be in the public realm (they uploaded the original photos themselves a few years ago). Carry on as you were :D

I think some of the members not on here any more hence I need to address the concerns of anyone who is currently active. Mods can tell me what they want to happen it's fine.

Commissario
That's my take on it. There's no GDPR concern here because you're not storing or publishing private information about anyone, just using pictures which the owners have provided themselves.

Permabanned
OP
I would like to address any concerns that people have. I'm not withholding or disagreeing with what people are saying I do understand. I could maybe put a GDPR notice up but then again it's not really a business so I think it's already been stated it possibly doesn't apply.

I will comply with any legal boundaries if this is what it takes to get it kept up there.

Last edited:
Caporegime
That's my take on it. There's no GDPR concern here because you're not storing or publishing private information about anyone, just using pictures which the owners have provided themselves.

^ What he said.

Also, I'm disappointed that nobody is talking about other peoples pictures. I thought that was the point :p

Back
Top Bottom