OcUK Rogues Gallery (2020)

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Anyway Acme. I'm glad I was wrong. I've been offline for 10 years - I forgot how switched-on the younger generation have become.

e: good pic too. You look as fit as a fiddle.

Caporegime
Anyway Acme. I'm glad I was wrong. I've been offline for 10 years - I forgot how switched-on the younger generation have become.

I think most people on here would disagree that I am switched-on, especially in the Motors section. :D

I am most definitely not as fit as a fiddle, I am obese and unfit. The beard and pose hide it well. But thanks!

RxR

RxR

Soldato
@Acme your welcome.

On my aspie comment...I'm reasonably accurate at spotting other males with aspergers from photos (there are distinguishable facial characteristics), females are a lot harder.

Soldato
Can we let people rate the hotness of each person on a 1-10 scale?
Crickey, maybe I don't want to update my picture with a new one after all :p

EDIT; Ugh, how horrific did 'Hot or Not' used to be. I could never understnad why anyone posted their pisture on there (other than the people who thought they were 10s obviously :D)

RxR

RxR

Soldato
@Acme Yes. But I suppose you know that already. Of course, you can do a quick rough-level knock-out self test if you grab a copy of the AQ. Im happy to be proven wrong.

e: by my reckoning, there are 5 in the first 1 1/2 pages.

But back on topic.

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP

EDIT; Ugh, how horrific did 'Hot or Not' used to be. I could never understnad why anyone posted their pisture on there (other than the people who thought they were 10s obviously :D)

I have decided not to implement this kind of feature so don't worry it's not going to happen. :)

Caporegime

Hot or not was hilariously shallow. Competitions with mates over who was hotter was great fun. Obviously bad if you're ugly but the ugly blokes with character still do well irl.

Back
Top Bottom