OCUK Rolling Road Meet 4 - Bolt on Goodies - Convoy Discussion

Soldato
I'll be heading from Sheffield, so anyone heading M1 south (Leeds/Sheff/Notts etc), then M42, then M5. Any one want to suggest a meeting point thats in this general direction gimmie a shout!

Associate
NW convoy, RiPz

though it's a rather complicated situation :D

IF my car is ready i'll be convoying in it.. it its not i'll be riding shotgun with rG-Tom, but i'm sure we'll be convoying anyway - have to ask him first though, i'll probably see him later today ;p

Associate
Gobbo, I will be setting off from Sheffield about 7:30 ish. If I remember from last year I set off at 7 ish and got there just after 8am.

I'll meet you outside your house if you like?

Soldato
Freefaller said:
That might be an idea - however I think mileage wise it's a lot quicker going M40-A40-M5-Tewksbury?

Thoughts from the Southern front?

Sounds good to me :). Where are starting from?

Soldato
With regards to convoying, i'm not entirely sure where i'll be coming from - chances are it'll be from home, as agw_01 and possibly cymatty will be coming down the night before to stay at my place.

So i'm guessing we'd be going through Bristol, and up the M5.

Soldato
OP
Firestar_3x said:
Whos booking the pub so we can chow down?

I will never ever ever book a place for a RR meet outing as the numbers change right up to 9:30am on the day.

We always go to the severn springs hungry horse near the old powerstation site, its stupidly easy to get too from the tewkesbury site, is always empty on a saturday, and has a HUGE carpark, so works nicely

Back
Top Bottom