OCUK Rolling Road Meet 4 - Bolt on Goodies - Convoy Discussion

Soldato
DreXeL said:
I'm in Yate.

I have spoke to Westy about the ring road route to the M32. Although, I imagine you would want to hoon along there with us to show off?

Or can meet you at Gordano or something if you prefer?

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Tesla said:
I have spoke to Westy about the ring road route to the M32. Although, I imagine you would want to hoon along there with us to show off?

Hooning along the ringroad to show off? You must have me confused with someone else... :o

No that sounds good mate, I'll meet you at Whitchurch.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Actually, having thought about that it doesn't make a lot of sense, as I'll be going down the ringer and back up it again. How about I meet you on the ringroad at the Shell garage opposite the Willy Wicket? You'll be passing it anyway to get to the M32.

Last edited:
Soldato
DreXeL said:
Actually, having thought about that it doesn't make a lot of sense, as I'll be going down the ringer and back up it again. How about I meet you on the ringroad at the Shell garage opposite the Willy Wicket? You'll be passing it anyway to get to the M32.

OK that's fine :)

Permabanned
DreXeL said:
Yea, ill meet you guys there aswell, a lot closer to my house.

Caporegime
I cannot find this Travelodge of which you speak (its not on mappoint). Is it literally off J3, or is it some distance away?

EDIT: Ah, you mean in the actual services just pas J3, I getcha.

Soldato
paradigm said:
I cannot find this Travelodge of which you speak (its not on mappoint). Is it literally off J3, or is it some distance away?

EDIT: Ah, you mean in the actual services just pas J3, I getcha.

well according to aa map its about 1.30 miles from J3 where i join on.

Soldato
Trickle said:
Gobbo, I will be setting off from Sheffield about 7:30 ish. If I remember from last year I set off at 7 ish and got there just after 8am.

I'll meet you outside your house if you like?

Just realised i'll be coming from Notts this time rather than Sheffield, i'll be joining M1 at J24 so maybe meet at services on A42/M42?

Soldato
willd58 said:
Yea, ill meet you guys there aswell, a lot closer to my house.

OK Will.

So far, Bristol convoy:

Me, Drexel & Will.

2 pick up points:

7:30am- Toby Carvery - Whitchurch (Meeting Westy's convoy here)

7:45am- Shell Garage (opposite Willy Wicket Pub) - Avon Ring Road

EDIT - Steve, if you are able to make the RR would you like to meet us, if so where? I guess the Shell garage is easier for you too?

Soldato
Si is doubtful. He'd rather stay at home and watch football than come out to the RR.

I'm all up for the convoy. I've got from now and the 1st to decide whether I want to try my luck and get lost on the way to westy's or join in with the convoying fun!

Back
Top Bottom