OCUK Rolling Road Meet 4 - Bolt on Goodies - Convoy Discussion

Soldato
Freefaller said:
People are thinking of dropping out for a stupid sport involving kicking a stuffed stomach around a field?! :confused: This is far more fun and interesting!

It's football Will. Some people have a weird attraction to fat sweaty men shouting and screaming for their team to win.

:p

Caporegime
Tesla said:
I think the match we will be in will be at 20:00 actually!

Just did some research!

No, that is the kick-off time of the 2nd game (on both the 30th and the 1st), however (and I hate myself for knowing this because football = t3h sux0r), England being in "Group B" can only make it into Match 1 or 3 of the knockout stages. Match 1 or 3 winners both go into games with a 4PM kick off in the quarters, either on the 30th or the 1st. :)

Associate
I shall be coming from Exeter, travelling northwards on the M5, You guys from Bristol wanna meet at Michael Wood or something?

[TW]Fox, what are your plans?

Having no interest in poofball, I will not be rushing back for it ;) and WILL be attending the pub this time.

I also DO NOT plan on returning on the back of a lowloader this time :(

Soldato
FakeSnake said:
I shall be coming from Exeter, travelling northwards on the M5, You guys from Bristol wanna meet at Michael Wood or something?

[TW]Fox, what are your plans?

Having no interest in poofball, I will not be rushing back for it ;) and WILL be attending the pub this time.

I also DO NOT plan on returning on the back of a lowloader this time :(

I can still remember seeing your car on the back of that :D

Michael Wood sounds good to me, our convoy is coming up the A37, then onto the M32 > M5 i think.

Back
Top Bottom