OCUK RR Meet Deux : Revenge is Coming

Soldato
Originally posted by Freefaller
Hey all,

Thanks for organising the day monsieur conanius! I'm glad I managed to make it!!

bloody Will & Gilly making me drink all those damned cocktails!! Though poor ol' Dangerous seemed just as bad as me.... Sorry I didn't get to chat to everyone I was feeling a little.... fragile :p I'm glad I didn't miss all of it! However I can state that Gilly is THE dancing queen

Cheltenham is a fantastic place to go out in.... the women!! :eek: Gilly, Dangerous, Chenko and I found this really nice Italian restaurant and had a really nice more quiet evening on the saturday.

Whenever the next one comes along I'll be along as a speccy (since I won't be doing anything else to the car really) - unless I end up getting myself something more special

Right.. time to catch up on some sleep!

Man did I feel rough that morning! :(

Originally posted by Conanius
...... and arrived an hour after everyone else... werthers original anyone? :D

I also refuse to believe Dangerous 'Wheelspin away from powerstation and get Gareth **** off their manager telling people to behave' Dave behaved

:D

HAHA I thought I'd floor it, sorry if you got told off mate.

Soldato
Originally posted by Bear
Austinpowers took down all the results but I think he went on the Irish road trip so Im sure he'll put them up soon as they are back now.

Aye hes still got it.

I have some videos and some Pictures of RR but not many as I was VERY hungover/ill and no battery life in my camera. :o

Back
Top Bottom