** OCUK TWITCH STREAM PUBG TOURNAMENT DISCUSSION THREAD **

Soldato
proper promotion of this is going to bring new faces....can't complain about lack of promotion then complain louder when promotion brings new players.......who specifically is a pro ringer?
double-edged sword

A ringer would be having a "pro on your team" what we have is a couple of pro teams and highly skilled teams signing up.

Man of Honour
So I checked the other thread and... Wow it really is going to be full of ringers! But I have something to say so listen up! All you new boys better hold on to your ankles. Things are gonna get rowdy and I for one cannot say what might happen ;)!! BTW if any of you feel like defecting (north korea style) then we can always boot out @Illuminist for clear decent within the ranks :) Either way it's on and we shall be bringing the pain! LOL's

Ill probably stream it and share some of what it's like to be a 1 minute wonder!

Soldato
double-edged sword

A ringer would be having a "pro on your team" what we have is a couple of pro teams and highly skilled teams signing up.
Exactly.

4K worth of prizes is obviously going to bring the more ‘pro’ players out. The only down side is that obviously they’ll not hang round after and contribute to the forums etc but that’s like any high value comp OcUK run.
It should still be a bit of fun. I’m kind of looking forward to going up against legitimately higher tier players - though I may have to solo squad!!

Soldato
i think he means semi pro/pro's just signing up to the game etc....to win prizes and putting nothing into the community etc. I can understand both side of it but as soon as you put prizes up - people will just sign up regardless.

Ahh ok I can see that now. Didn't see any pro players signing up so wasn't sure.

Look forward to seeing the listings then :).

Soldato
I wanna try do a tourny, it be me first one. But, no friends, no life. :p

Join the Discord server and make some then mate. Normally a few people on, no one will have any issues if you just jump into an empty slot or post in the chat and see if anyones looking for an extra player.

Back
Top Bottom