OcUK Ultima Mammoth - New System Project

Soldato
It's made by XSPC? they don't mass produce cases so stock availability will be an issue as stated before.

Fair point.

Saw a video on YouTube of a guy watercooling in this case, but he only had 1 Black Ice GT Stealth 360 and it was mounted differently. Had the 280 in the top though. Didn't look bad. He did mention that due to the thin rads the fans weren't that quiet but he was using Gentle Typhoons. I guess with you using 2 rads they might help. Are you using the 2000rpm or 1000rpm Silent Eagles? You need high rpm fans for thin rads like the Black Ice Stealth don't you?

OcUK Staff
OP
Fair point.

Saw a video on YouTube of a guy watercooling in this case, but he only had 1 Black Ice GT Stealth 360 and it was mounted differently. Had the 280 in the top though. Didn't look bad. He did mention that due to the thin rads the fans weren't that quiet but he was using Gentle Typhoons. I guess with you using 2 rads they might help. Are you using the 2000rpm or 1000rpm Silent Eagles? You need high rpm fans for thin rads like the Black Ice Stealth don't you?

The Fans That we have used are the 2000 Rpm fans, however these will be controlled off an aquaero so fan speeds / noise can be controlled with pin point accuracy.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
updates will be coming soon, Bicepo works hard and he is currently living it up on annual leave :D

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the lack of updates on this thread here's the story of what is going on with this and further info of what is happening with the project.

So the original premise of this system was to be uber high end and provide the most performance that we could on a commercial level. Some of you may be aware of new Product launches that are due to happen later this year, As a result we want to utilise this new hardware in the Mammoth system.

Stay tuned for some updates as soon as I have some for you I will post up with some progress.

In the interim we have been working on some of the systems that we already have available with some interesting results. I will be posting up some more info on these systems later this week, keep your eyes peeled as we have a couple of tasty morsels for you

Soldato
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the lack of updates on this thread here's the story of what is going on with this and further info of what is happening with the project.

So the original premise of this system was to be uber high end and provide the most performance that we could on a commercial level. Some of you may be aware of new Product launches that are due to happen later this year, As a result we want to utilise this new hardware in the Mammoth system.

Stay tuned for some updates as soon as I have some for you I will post up with some progress.

In the interim we have been working on some of the systems that we already have available with some interesting results. I will be posting up some more info on these systems later this week, keep your eyes peeled as we have a couple of tasty morsels for you

Does this mean Bulldozer is going to kick ass? :p

Back
Top Bottom