Ocuk XXL mouse mat

Soldato
Anyone know if you could cut these without them falling apart? It would fit on my desk...but would need to notch it to go around my monitor arm mount and not really sure about sticking it under it tbh

Associate
Well they can be put through a washing machine cycle so it would probably be fine! They are really well made, I've had a few over the years and I stick them in the washing machine every few months and they come out great.

Soldato
Well they can be put through a washing machine cycle so it would probably be fine! They are really well made, I've had a few over the years and I stick them in the washing machine every few months and they come out great.

That's awesome. How do you think they'd be for dog bowls? I've tried loads of different things but nothing really holds up that well.

Associate
That's awesome. How do you think they'd be for dog bowls? I've tried loads of different things but nothing really holds up that well.

I had never really considered it but they might well hold up, I guess it depends on the dogs! I mean a jack russell isnt the same as great dane in terms of wear and tear :) but yeah they can be washed fine so might be worth a bash although its a pretty expensive dog bowl mat :)

Soldato
I had never really considered it but they might well hold up, I guess it depends on the dogs! I mean a jack russell isnt the same as great dane in terms of wear and tear :) but yeah they can be washed fine so might be worth a bash although its a pretty expensive dog bowl mat :)

Very true but my plan is to cut it down slightly and use the remains for the dog bowl(s). I have a german shepherd and his hair goes every place and he like scratching it (better a mat than a carpet/tile). It was just a thought, I don't like metal or plastic ones because the metal makes a hell of a noise at night and the plastic ones just break.

Some derail of the thread this...

I'll give it a bash anyway.

Back
Top Bottom