OCUK's new website

Associate
I see the website is "up & running", but appears as a "mobile version" every time I click on it, or refresh it. Clicked "Switch to desktop view", clicking anything there, or refreshing again and here it goes - "mobile version" again... Win10, Pale Moon browser. Anyone with the same issue?

Last edited:
Soldato
Not read the entire thread (obvs), but very disappointing that out of all the shiney changes you've made, you STILL haven't added the function to allow account holders to download their invoices/receipts. Take a look at other etailers....you really are missing a trick here.

Soldato
first time used the new website to order stuff and its a joke.

Tried changing delivery address wont let me select other address keeps insisting for phone number even though it has one. Trying to order the SSD offer and been at it for 10 minutes just trying to get the right addresses in there.

Feel like giving up.

Soldato
There is still no "Software/OS" section. Only way to find Windows (for example) is to manually enter a search for it. I've had several people ask me if OcUK sell Windows or not, after browsing the site.

Soldato
Not read the entire thread (obvs), but very disappointing that out of all the shiney changes you've made, you STILL haven't added the function to allow account holders to download their invoices/receipts. Take a look at other etailers....you really are missing a trick here.

Very true, you used to be able to.

Soldato
I love buying from overclockers of course but really dislike the new website :( I actually think i've spent less as a result since the new website simply because its such a pain in the ass to navigate through generally compared to the perfect old site!

Just giving my opinion!! :D even after all these months it still drives me mad!

Associate
On homepage alone: DOMContentLoaded hitting 3.3s here, full load at 6.9s... I'd expect it to get a bad score.

Both the main domestic rivals hit dom content loaded in less than half the time and fully load about 3 times as fast.
Edit: Not saying the rivals are good either, with e.g. one having mixed http and https resources etc :/ but just on speed I'd expect it to score poorly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom