Office Romances

Soldato
[TW]Fox;15407706 said:
I don't care either way but it crossed my mind the way you worded it, sounded like every cliche in the book chucked in for good measure :p

I thought that ... then again cliches have to come from somewhere

VTR

VTR

Soldato
[TW]Fox;15407706 said:
He's suggesting the entire thing is a product of your own imagination I think.

I don't care either way but it crossed my mind the way you worded it, sounded like every cliche in the book chucked in for good measure :p

Haha it was literally how it happened though, no exaggeration!

VTR

VTR

Soldato
That one comes from every single pr0n video I've watched. Which is quite a few...

I still stand by my original statement.

:)

Well there's no way for me to really prove it is there, all my mates pretty much said the same, sounds like a pr0n film :p - my flat mate was in the other room at the time though so he could vouch for me! (not that he posts up on here). Although there is another forum member here who knows me, I'm sure he'll back me up if he comes accross the thread!

The funniest part was (not that you'll probably believe this!) - that night I had another girl over who I had met up with once or twice, we just watched a film and had a few drinks together, she left literally just before my supervisor came over as she didn't want to spend the night as we were only just getting to know eachother. Few hours later after all this had happened between me and the supervisor and she had left, this girl rang me back up saying she wanted to come back and spend the night, que me having a quick shower and her being none the wiser when she got back! I did feel a bit guilty at the time but turned out the girl was a bit of a s****er so it didn't matter in the end. Who would honestly turn down a pretty fit milf in that situation anyway? :p Neither knew about the other that night but I certainly went to sleep with a smile!

VTR

VTR

Soldato
Dude no one cares if its real or not what we want is a freaking pic of this milf!!

And I quote Malc's comment:

I have got a picture of her dressed up in a Sailor's costume ;) but seems as I work in I.T and this being a computer forum it's probably not a good idea posting up, no doubt someone would know me/her!

And in response to the back door action, yes, but not the first night - didn't want to push my luck couldn't believe it was happening in the first place :p

VTR

VTR

Soldato
"Absolute Playa" :)

Well this all happened about 2 weeks after throwing the gf out after finding out how much of a lier and a cheat she was, just 5 weeks after moving in together! Think I deserved a bit of fun after the **** she put me through, don't really want to go into that on here though, still trying to get over it all now.

Associate
Ha knew it was a bit pointless posting up on here, I'm sure the OCUK detectives will be along to prove me wrong anyway ;)

Rule #56 from the good forumers handbook:

If you're going to post a story about your life make sure the embarrassment ratio outweighs the brag ratio.

Caporegime
Havent had an office romance or work related romance for yonks now:p...last one i had was about 12 yrs ago when i was working as a store manager for a company thats gone bust now sadly:(...but i had this 18 yr old part time Sri Lankan girl who worked on Sat's for me...she was pretty damn fit, huge boobies *** \o/...but we only had it off a few times in the office when we closed on Sat...she was a bit of a goer tho...didnt expect anything serious to come out of it but was fun while it lasted.

Where i work now...i just have this one dumb blonde whos polish but shes not into dark meat:p:D...doesnt bother me as i see no attraction there...but she does have big boobies as well...

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I work in I.T and haven't done too badly at work...

Had some fun with one of the girls in our team for a while, same with another girl from a different department and at the moment meeting up with my supervisor (she's 43 and I'm 23 - not appreciated the older women up untill now haha). This one was a bit unexpected, me and my gf finished shortly after moving in together! and a few weeks later my supervisor and her friend come over to see the new flat, I go to the bathroom and next thing I know she follows me in and is on her knees! We both had quite a bit to drink but it was a good night! 3 months has passed now and lunctimes have never been so much fun ;)

So in short, go for it.... makes work a bit more exciting!

.....AND THEN I WOKE UP

GTFO :p

VTR

VTR

Soldato
Havent had an office romance or work related romance for yonks now:p...last one i had was about 12 yrs ago when i was working as a store manager for a company thats gone bust now sadly:(...but i had this 18 yr old part time Sri Lankan girl who worked on Sat's for me...she was pretty damn fit, huge boobies *** \o/...but we only had it off a few times in the office when we closed on Sat...she was a bit of a goer tho...didnt expect anything serious to come out of it but was fun while it lasted.

Where i work now...i just have this one dumb blonde whos polish but shes not into dark meat:p:D...doesnt bother me as i see no attraction there...but she does have big boobies as well...

My first office romance was with a chinese girl, her parents used to own the local chinese, was always a bonus getting free take aways :D

VTR

VTR

Soldato
Oh come on man. Help me to help you?

Have to admit, I wouldn't believe it if I read it myself probably! What was quite funny is that down my father's we used to have a table tennis table in the garage and at the time me and my father used to play a lot and were (or so we thought) pretty good. And we joked with her saying she'd prob kick our ass seems as all the top players you see on tv are chinese, turns out she was pretty damn good and showed us how to play properly!

Back
Top Bottom