• Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
it was all about the vietnam! those huey helicopters were insane!!! go so fast and constantly spinning to dodge stuff :p screaming "GET SOMMMEEE" whilst listening to fortunate son - creedence ;)

Soldato
Just noticed my userbar stats are set to zero, checked BFBCS and it seems all gfx but 3 have been removed :eek: BC2 can't be dead yet I have more dogtags to take! Havent played since November, need to hop back to it, BF4 on PS4 is crap.

Last edited:
Soldato
A little help here peeps, I'm having problems with the game crashing, pc restating, BSOD etc tried as few 'fixes' from searching but problem still persists running 8.1.
Suggestions welcome:D

Soldato
Crashed mine as well, I had to disable iGPU.

A quick Google tells me this is disabling the onboard graphics of your mobo? Correct? I'll have a look in my BIOS.

**EDIT** There was no direct disable iGPU (P68z68-V Pro) but I set it to PCIe instead of Auto and multi monitor was already disabled. Don't fix mine :(

Then there was an issue with PunkBuster, had to reinstall and all is fine.
Just came out of couple hours of matches :)

Looking at the Steam forums, it looks like there are two issues. One, as you finish the videos having opened the game, it drops to desktop instead of dropping to to the menu screen. This is what I have.

Others are getting booted from games very early, which is obviously the Punkbuster issue.

Last edited:
Associate
I haven't had any issues since installing Windows 10 apart from the issue you say about getting booted out early in the game (always within 10 minutes). I fixed this by un-installing Both Anti Virus (eset) and my Xonar Xense drivers and re-installing, also updating Puunkbuster. Everything ok now with no crashes at all

Back
Top Bottom