*** Official Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Thread***

Soldato
LMAO @ that screenie! hahaha doesnt show the ping now? also im just installing ill play through the SP and then try some MP and give a verdict. i swore to myself id wait till it was nearter 20 quid to buy but i just ran to shop and bought for £40 squid, what a doosh!

Soldato
The ping is now the little bar on the far right of peoples scores.
As shown in that screeny its crap for everyone bar the host.

Everything is exactly the same as the console version.

I said a couple of times the majority of games would be 6v6 but no one believed me...:p

Associate
them 'pings' look shocking bar the hosts, really dont want to buy for console (my sons has just arrived for 360, he is trying to blag getting out of school but I am having none of it)

will wait a few days and see what peoples general responses are, not really into sp so might be a no go if the mp is truly a lagfest and 6v6... no ta its ok for clan matches but not public :(

Soldato
yeah, not trying to be an advocate here but i am VERY impressed with IW.NET so far has been very smooth, I have perfect reg in every game ive played so far and nothing but full bars from everyone.

Associate
and ground war seemed to be fine, where you have the max player limit 9v9, didn't lag and it felt like there was a lot of players for the map, I can't imagine 32v32 on it, I think it would have killed it tbh

Soldato
mine just arrived and it also says not for sale in the uk,

i guess thats how they can sell it so cheap, by selling gray imports.

either way, cant wait to play.

Back
Top Bottom