*** Official Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Thread***

Associate
Weren't half the guns in COD1&2 bolt action rifles though? Kar98's and the like?

I don't remember any recoil worth talking about on any of the automatics either. Perhaps the only exception being the german machine gun, can't remember the name for the life of me lol.

Soldato
Weren't half the guns in COD1&2 bolt action rifles though? Kar98's and the like?

I don't remember any recoil worth talking about on any of the automatics either. Perhaps the only exception being the german machine gun, can't remember the name for the life of me lol.

Semi-automatic rifles

* M1 Garand
* M1A1 Carbine
* G43 (UO only)
* SVT-40 (UO only)

Submachine guns

* MP40
* Thompson
* Sten
* PPSH

Machine guns

* M1919(UO only)
* MG34(UO only)
* DP28(UO only)
* FG42

Edit, yeah it was copied, im not that anal.

Associate
i don,t know what all the moaning is about,if you not going to buy it then stop moaning about ppl who are and have,its there choice if they want to play it,moaning not going to change there minds :)

Soldato
Ah, You need to play Red Orchestra my friend. That would be right up your street. Based on WW2 and looks slightly dated but it still delivers everything a realistic shooter should. I do recommend you try it. If you have steam let me know your gamertag and we'll hook up sometime and i will run you through it.

I might join you on that one, I've bought RO but not got around to getting into it - might fire it up tonight for a look if I can tear myself away from Total War for a bit :p

I would have been playing MW2 today except IW broke it :(

Soldato
As long as the the SP side of the game is fairly good like all the previous COD games, I honestly don't care about the troubles with MP. I prefer to play other games for MP, like TF2, CSS, L4D :p

Soldato
FPS aint what it used to be pal, cod4 was incredibly easy and this installment looks like a cake walk

spit in the ocean mate

Ahh less recoil - GAME IS RUUIIINNNEDDDD... Seriously?!

I've just finished the fevala levels and found the constant spawn of enemies quite difficult!! Maybe I just suck... :p But at least I'm having fun, and that's is all that matter in my opinion :p

Fanboi comment of the day? Anyway, theres plenty of bile out there already, lets talk about how the thing plays rather than silly meaningless comments.

Fanboy? Not really... I just find it funny how you can say that a game has ruined a whole franchise because of less recoil :p

Soldato
I might join you on that one, I've bought RO but not got around to getting into it - might fire it up tonight for a look if I can tear myself away from Total War for a bit :p

I would have been playing MW2 today except IW broke it :(

Yeah do mate, send me a mail in my trust with your steam name. I will be on tonight after work at some point. We'll definitely have a go.

I love all the 'it's sooooo easy' comments.

Come join us on COD4 and we'll see how you get on....

I would have happily gave a lot of people a run for their money on the COD series a long time ago. Not now sadly, been out of it for too long and im a RO nut. :p

Associate
Ah, You need to play Red Orchestra my friend. That would be right up your street. Based on WW2 and looks slightly dated but it still delivers everything a realistic shooter should. I do recommend you try it. If you have steam let me know your gamertag and we'll hook up sometime and i will run you through it.

cool ill have a look see

Soldato
Well, I bought it. I feel dirty.

It had better be good otherwise I'm going to send an angry Twitter message to Robert Bowling (Fourzerotwo) so that he can ignore me once again, the *******.
You are going to love it :D Every level I've played now has had an epic moment in it which made me flip out in an awesome fit :p

Back
Top Bottom