*** Official Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Thread***

Soldato
That is actually what you are buying, its been the case for years.

I know sorry, like windows etc. I didnt word it very well:) It just seems that now its hit home more than it ever has before. Not being able to play the game you have already bought etc. Just seems a shame really now.

Soldato
Am I wasting my time going to the supermarkets tomorrow to pick this up?

Looked in one high streed game shop this morning and it was £39.99, didn't bother paying that much...

Associate
Looks like Steam is geting hammered. My download keeps saying Pre-loading : (insert % here) but with no speed. Others having the same problem I would think?

Caporegime
Bought this solely for SP really. COD4 was the best SP ive played in years.

Although, at 47kbs on Steam, and at 3% after 2 hours, it could be a while untill I actually play it!

Soldato
So it's linked to your steam account? That's ok for me, but what about my brother who has no steam account or internet connection, can he not play the game? i.e. do you need an internet connection?

Associate
So it's linked to your steam account? That's ok for me, but what about my brother who has no steam account or internet connection, can he not play the game? i.e. do you need an internet connection?
Yup, that would seem to be the case :eek:

I guess I was one of the lucky ones, in that it actually seemed to install from the disk... fairly quick progress and prompted me when to insert second one, etc.

Single Player is awesome :D - can't comment on Multiplayer as haven't given it a blast yet.

Back
Top Bottom