**OFFICIAL** Carling Cup Final Thread - Aston Villa Vs. Man Utd - 28/2/10 - Wembley

Soldato
OP
14107_332393790677_644910677_3637312_3485832_n.jpg

Albeit we lost, it was an epic day out... I certainly can't complain about my view either :)

Soldato
of course by all means forget about the Villa players that also could have been sent off also

End of the day the match itself was a much better one for 11 vs 11, whatever excuses Villa fans want to come up with

Indeed we could have had a red too, but us playing against 10 for however long *may* have changed things, and then playing 10v10 *may* have changed things even further. It is what it is though, we can't go back and change it. I've no shame in admitting United were the better team, even more so when Rooney came on, but I think we're all agreed the referee was inconsistent with regards to bookings.

Oops, I read page 11 first and realised you've said pretty much the same thing :p

I love it when the 'how much did your players cost' argument comes out. Pathetic isn't the word. It's funny how it didn't come out when you beat us earlier in the season.

That's one person trying to find further blame for us not winning. It's a pointless argument if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom