**OFFICIAL** Carling Cup Final Thread - Aston Villa Vs. Man Utd - 28/2/10 - Wembley

Soldato
OP
Just confirmed where my tickets are.. Block 501 Row 19 :D#

wembley5.jpg

A view something like that?

Soldato
Probably as many spectators as well. :p

Yes..

Total attendances 09-10

Aston Villa 534,544
Tottenham Hotspur 465,128

Highest attendance

Aston Villa 42,788
Tottenham Hotspur 36,031

Average attendance

Aston Villa 38,182
Tottenham Hotspur 35,779

Win. :p

Come on Skippi, not all of us can attend that many games a season. I'm lucky to get to one, let alone 12 AND an FA cup game. The criteria is ridiculous.

Caporegime
Yes..

Total attendances 09-10

Aston Villa 534,544
Tottenham Hotspur 465,128

Highest attendance

Aston Villa 42,788
Tottenham Hotspur 36,031

Average attendance

Aston Villa 38,182
Tottenham Hotspur 35,779

Win. :p

Come on Skippi, not all of us can attend that many games a season. I'm lucky to get to one, let alone 12 AND an FA cup game. The criteria is ridiculous.

A large percentage of our supporters die from dodgy hearts. :p

Yeah, but I guess they don't want their 'best' fans missing out when they've followed them all season.

Soldato
I can understand the season ticket holder bit, that seems perfectly fair. But after ST holders have had their fill, it goes 12 games + FA cup, then 10 games + FA cup, then 7 games + FA cup, then general sale.

I can't see many fitting the first 2 criteria, if you're going to attend that many games you're probably going to buy a season ticket anyway! Big PL games (Chelsea/United etc) usually require 5 games, then 3, then any booking history, then general sale.

Pseudo - There are a limited number of tickets available for the Carling Cup final on Sunday February 28.

They are now on sale to supporters with a FIVE HOME game booking history of matches ALREADY PLAYED including Burnley in the 2009-10 season.

It's gone down from 7 to 5, inc Burnley home game now. At this rate there MAY be a few left over, but when I have no idea. I'll keep my eyes peeled though, as I bloody want one too!

Caporegime
Cheers mate - unfortunately Ive not been to a Villa game in years (dont think Ive ever been to a home game cos of the distance) - so quite happy to miss out considering the criteria - if it goes on general sale Ill definitely keep a look out...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
Why shouldn't the club prioritise those who regularly attend games though? It makes perfect sense. Those fans have tried their best to go to home games, have spent more on their team, and are rewarded for it.

Soldato
Why shouldn't the club prioritise those who regularly attend games though? It makes perfect sense. Those fans have tried their best to go to home games, have spent more on their team, and are rewarded for it.

Did you just decide to ignore my post altogether? I said it's understandable, but I can't see that many people meeting their criteria after ST holders have applied for tickets and the criteria is a LOT higher than a big PL game. Ok, it's not often a cup final comes along for us, but something like 8 games, then 5, then 3, any booking history, general would have maybe made more sense.

Cheers mate - unfortunately Ive not been to a Villa game in years (dont think Ive ever been to a home game cos of the distance) - so quite happy to miss out considering the criteria - if it goes on general sale Ill definitely keep a look out...

ps3ud0 :cool:

If you live in Luton you're closer than me! It's a 400+ mile round trip for me but I've managed to go to a game this season :p

Soldato
But if not that people are going to meet the criteria, surely there simply won't be that much take-up at the different levels, and you'll still get your chance of getting one at general sale? :confused:

Soldato
I can understand the season ticket holder bit, that seems perfectly fair. But after ST holders have had their fill, it goes 12 games + FA cup, then 10 games + FA cup, then 7 games + FA cup, then general sale.

I can't see many fitting the first 2 criteria, if you're going to attend that many games you're probably going to buy a season ticket anyway! At this rate there MAY be a few left over, but when I have no idea. I'll keep my eyes peeled though, as I bloody want one too!

Need glasses, sir? ;)

Soldato
It won't be easy for Man Utd, if Villa play well on the day they could take it. I don't think Man Utd will go easily though, they're usually excellent in big games

Back
Top Bottom