*****Official Deus Ex 3: Human Revolution discussion thread*****

Soldato
god that trailer was so crap... can tell this will suck balls.
obvioustroll.jpg

Soldato
Yeah there's jaggies and such but the ingame graphics are pretty damn close to the trailer :eek:

Getting a massive Blade Runner vibe from this one.

Soldato
The trailers are done by the same people that do the FF trailers aren't they? Those screen grabs look touched up too.. but not very well done. I think the final game graphics will actually be better than those.

I mean the image with the enemy walking towards with the big gun.. I'm fairly sure he has been pasted into that image.. his perspective is wrong and it looks like he is floating.

That said, roll on DE3. I never bothered with the second, but the first was a masterpiece.

Soldato
Well if they not working on ground breaking graphics, then hopefully will concentrate most of their time to the actual gameplay :D

Associate
Here's hoping it will more GTA IV than RF3!! Sometimes sequels work out - sometimes not.

The trailer is really dumb but if those in-game shots are real... (reaches for wallet). If it's on pre-order does that must mean a release time frame of 2010?? :cool:

As a DX fanboiii I can't wait! I even went back to DX2 earlier this year in anticipation of this release. The game bears up OK now. I think my original impression suffered a lot from the need for hardware grunt that wasn't mainstream at the time. I would be nice to see a full Source/UE3 mod of the original but I know it ain't going to happen.

Bob

Soldato
The 1st 1 didnt really grab me that much, i thought it was ok but at the time i was more into the sword n sorcery type of rpg, the 2nd 1 was ok but it was a system hog, the fmv was like watching a slideshow.

Back
Top Bottom