*** Official Dota 2 Thread ***

Soldato
Wowza I did not realize just how many dota2 items are allowed to be sold and for how much they can go, sold all my rares and mythical boar, one rare went for £1.5! Stand to get around £7 from all items I sold, good times!

Soldato
3 good wins got me to almost 50/50 but then as per two matches with the sunshine club and that went out the (saliva drenched) window.

Sitting 46/50 and still waiting for the general upturn in player skills I was told I would see after playing more matches. No sign of that yet!

Associate
Anyone watching MLG? DK are 5-0 in the playoffs, looking v stronk

I can't help but support DK whatever game they're playing... ever since they formed with their current line up, I've just wanted to see them win everything they enter.

Not sure if that's because they're basically an Asian All-Star team, or if it's because I love watching BurNing!

Soldato
3 good wins got me to almost 50/50 but then as per two matches with the sunshine club and that went out the (saliva drenched) window.

Sitting 46/50 and still waiting for the general upturn in player skills I was told I would see after playing more matches. No sign of that yet!

You should notice a difference after 150 games total.

Associate

100 games of Dota really isnt that much im afraid, you're probably no where near as good as you think you are.

Soldato
The more I play Dota2, the comparisons to online poker just keep on coming:

• Brazilians/Russians being abusive? Check
  • Brazilians/Russians making overly aggressive plays/willing to throw it all on the line in an instant? check
  • When you win it's due to pure skill, when you lose it's because the other team got lucky? check

Telling your friends/fellow Dota 2 players about how someone in a pub game tried to throw the game is exactly the same as telling someone in the poker world a bad beat story :D

Back
Top Bottom