*** Official Dota 2 Thread ***

Associate
I've found that bashing your head off a wall for 53 minutes is more fun than playing a ranked game. Other players are beyond toxic and just run down mid, I played a game earlier where a mid SF ran down mid, fed the enemy team 4 gems and kept the wards out of stock. It literally makes it unplayable!

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I've found that bashing your head off a wall for 53 minutes is more fun than playing a ranked game. Other players are beyond toxic and just run down mid, I played a game earlier where a mid SF ran down mid, fed the enemy team 4 gems and kept the wards out of stock. It literally makes it unplayable!

What's your MMR?

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I calibrated to around 2.8k - archon 4. It's low but it's still no excuse for the level of toxicity.

Just don't play solo ranked. 6 times out of 10 there's always going to be someone toxic.

If you actually want to solo queue, just chat/voice mute the spammers and make sure to report them.

Associate

Played 3 games since the TI matches started. All three had toxic flaming so I just abandoned two of the games and have a 5 match low pro. Not played it since and not missed it one bit and that's from someone with over 2000 hours and a few hundred quid spent on dota plus and battle passes.

Associate
First sign of flaming - mute voice and text for that player and carry on. It's the only way to avoid getting tilted by morons unless you're an exceptionally calm person :p.

Soldato
Played 3 games since the TI matches started. All three had toxic flaming so I just abandoned two of the games and have a 5 match low pro. Not played it since and not missed it one bit and that's from someone with over 2000 hours and a few hundred quid spent on dota plus and battle passes.

I had a similar experience with about 1600 hours and quit over a year ago. Twice I've popped back in, managed half a game which reminds me why I quit and dropped out again.

It's a huge shame as I love the game, just loathe the community.

Back
Top Bottom