Official Fantasy Premier League 19/20 is GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Congrats to the winner - whichever forum member that is - overhauling me on the final day after being at the top of the pile since MD2.

This season has been difficult. Playing in paid games in other comps, I must have missed putting a team in for about eight matchdays in FPL, and didn't touch the side for about the first three weeks after lockdown. I think that may preclude my involvement next season, but thanks to MissChief setting this game up and those who played. It was good to have a competitive free game with lots of users involved. The main improvement I'd like to see to FPL is auto-subbing from the bench if a member of the XI doesn't feature at all. It makes having a bench all but redundant, and there is so much rotation in the game now there are too many variables.

Caporegime
OP
Congrats to the winner - whichever forum member that is - overhauling me on the final day after being at the top of the pile since MD2.

This season has been difficult. Playing in paid games in other comps, I must have missed putting a team in for about eight matchdays in FPL, and didn't touch the side for about the first three weeks after lockdown. I think that may preclude my involvement next season, but thanks to MissChief setting this game up and those who played. It was good to have a competitive free game with lots of users involved. The main improvement I'd like to see to FPL is auto-subbing from the bench if a member of the XI doesn't feature at all. It makes having a bench all but redundant, and there is so much rotation in the game now there are too many variables.

No worries and the game does auto-sub if your first bench player creates a valid formation. If not it'll look to the second then the third. So if you have a back five and a midfielder doesn't play and your first Sub is a defender they won't come on as you can't have six at the back so it looks at your second sub. If they were a midfielder or a forward and it resulted in a valid formation they'd be subbed on.

Associate
No worries and the game does auto-sub if your first bench player creates a valid formation. If not it'll look to the second then the third. So if you have a back five and a midfielder doesn't play and your first Sub is a defender they won't come on as you can't have six at the back so it looks at your second sub. If they were a midfielder or a forward and it resulted in a valid formation they'd be subbed on.
This is why I prefer the official premier league fantasy football

Caporegime
Best season so far points wise, lead my main league for the last few months only to be pipped in the last week. And I was leading my work league for a while, only to finish 4th :(.

Caporegime
Aye did mine weeks ago, I've been tinkering with it since as transfers go through mind.

With some teams not having an opining day fixtures its hard to get a long term team im happy with. I don't want to have to use my wildcard straight away either, so may have to take the hit of not having 11 point scoring players for the first week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom