*** Official FIFA 11 Thread ***

Soldato
Yeah tim I will more than likely be on for a few games later on tonight.

Was considering selling my Brazil team, then realised it is a few weeks away for fifa 12 and pointless!!

Soldato
is it just me or have the EA servers been crap the last 4 or 5days.. sometime takes me 30mins of constant trying to sign in to EA and then sometime I still cannot connect to UT!

it cannot be my internet connection as connecting to xbox live is flawless.

Soldato
is it just me or have the EA servers been crap the last 4 or 5days.. sometime takes me 30mins of constant trying to sign in to EA and then sometime I still cannot connect to UT!

it cannot be my internet connection as connecting to xbox live is flawless.

Probably "winding" them down in preparation for Fifa 12?

Soldato
is there some kind of problem with virtual pro atm? virtualy 99% of the time me and a friend get into a game and we lose connection to the game, weve finally just started one out of about 30 trys.

Don
Tim its 12, I am on fifa and you are not.

Standing me up here for another game :( :p

I have even sent the invite, and you go to race. I need to try my new striker :(

Who's the new striker?

is there some kind of problem with virtual pro atm? virtualy 99% of the time me and a friend get into a game and we lose connection to the game, weve finally just started one out of about 30 trys.

Takes a few goes to get in, it seems like everyone is just about the say ready then the connection drops. frustrating.

You in a club? I'd like to play clubs again

Soldato
Takes a few goes to get in, it seems like everyone is just about the say ready then the connection drops. frustrating.

You in a club? I'd like to play clubs again

yeh it really does take the pee, and no mate im not in a club, id love to though, virtual pro seems to be a huge part of the game, and i can imagine in a club its pretty amazing, im having allot of fun atm playing it for virtualy the first time.

Soldato
yeh it really does take the pee, and no mate im not in a club, id love to though, virtual pro seems to be a huge part of the game, and i can imagine in a club its pretty amazing, im having allot of fun atm playing it for virtualy the first time.

I wouldnt mind playing in a club either, hopefully with the new one around the corner we can start something on there.

Tim sent you an invite!!

Soldato
Thing with doing a club, some people hate playing defenders and if they do, they run up trying to score, thats why so many clubs with more than 2-3 players fall over so much.

Don

Yeah it's fun, you need someone as Any all the time, we used to rotate when I played with Soulja and some others, like Tim says it's pretty pointless with more than 5/6 as it's beneficial to have all midfielders and strikers as players but Any as the defence as it's hard to coordinate players to defend.

Soldato
Thing with doing a club, some people hate playing defenders and if they do, they run up trying to score, thats why so many clubs with more than 2-3 players fall over so much.

yeh but thats the point of clubs, so you dont play with people who hate to play in defence you get people with players as CB etc and like playing there, in teamplay yeh people are ****!

Soldato
Yeah thats the thing, if we can get people who dont mind it then it wont be a problem, if not we can rotate players to play they, then at least we all have our fair chance.

Good game tim :)

Back
Top Bottom