*** Official FIFA 11 Thread ***

Soldato
And an anoying obsession with chips, first time I've used that team, not happy, selling tevez anyways :p

No what it is, I have never been able to chip that well until I started using this team then all of a sudden I can chip the ball unreal. Couldnt believe hernanes hit the post though and then Kaka.

Can I have him? and I mean have :p

Soldato
Sold IF benz and bought IF Alves. :)

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/app#hjZhNsRubbmZk

Have 60k to play with.. maybe go for Iniesta? Complete the barca mid. Iniesta - Fabregas - Xavi(CF)

Still don't have Cesc proper but he goes for way too much over his arsenal version. Not worth it.

albiol - Pique is pretty impressive. Not concdeded one cross yet since pairing them up. They head the ball away every time. Not too sure I'm going to like Alves as he is so short over Ramos. Alves stats make him look like a striker. Maybe put Alves upfront and Ramos as RB? :D

Last edited:
Soldato
God, I really detest playing against people who just run down the wing constantly to cross, no plan B, nothing, all they can do, it's boring just chasing them down the wing

Its an easy why to score goals. I can pretty much predict if someone is going to that non stop by looking at their players and formation. If they have someone that is good in the air and a fast rm/lm, you can pretty much know what their game plan is.

I play very narrow and hardly ever cross the ball.

Back
Top Bottom