*** Official FIFA 11 Thread ***

Soldato
Wonder what the prices for players are gonna be, I hope there's no stupid price fixings going on in the EA forums.

Actually, yes. I've read people are planning on price fixing a bunch of shirts and MSL players right off the bat. Have you seen how much MLS shirts go for in Fifa 11? Someone priced fixed all the seatle sounders kits. Kinda stupid because who would buy them anyway? :confused:

Just added up how much my La Liga team cost.

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/app#gzTtClffbbm7i

Fun team to play with. Amazing at ping ponging the ball in the middle of the pitch with those players. All have 90+ rating passing in the mid + CF.

Last edited:
Soldato
Actually, yes. I've read people are planning on price fixing a bunch of shirts and MSL players right off the bat. Have you seen how much MLS shirts go for in Fifa 11? Someone priced fixed all the seatle sounders kits. Kinda stupid because who would buy them anyway? :confused:

Me :) Love my sounders away kit, then again, I do have about 300 kits!

Soldato
I tend to only buy kits that are plain with one color through out. Hate kits with logo's or stripes on them. Looks daft.

Can't wait for FIFA 12 as Barca's new away kit is awesome. Even though it has a "sponsor" on it, it still an amazing looking kit. Plain and simple.

Soldato
I tend to only buy kits that are plain with one color through out. Hate kits with logo's or stripes on them. Looks daft.

Can't wait for FIFA 12 as Barca's new away kit is awesome. Even though it has a "sponsor" on it, it still an amazing looking kit. Plain and simple.

New Guns 'n' Roses away kit..

UtovJ.jpg

Caporegime
That font is truly horrific. That must be a billion dollar company, couldn't they pay the marketing guys a little bit more to come up with a decent logo? :D

Qatar Foundation

Soldato
Just came up against a guy with a Full IF La Liga squad (Excluding a normal Forlan and an IF Maicon)

Villa/Aguero/Messi/Xavi/Fabregas/Alves/Puyol/Pique/Casillas

I was 2-0 up and he rage quit and sent me a message saying "bye loser jaja"

I love these guys, lol.

Soldato
Just came up against a guy with a Full IF La Liga squad (Excluding a normal Forlan and an IF Maicon)

Villa/Aguero/Messi/Xavi/Fabregas/Alves/Puyol/Pique/Casillas

I was 2-0 up and he rage quit and sent me a message saying "bye loser jaja"

I love these guys, lol.

I think there will be more rage in fifa 12. Fifa 12 seems to be more about possesion of the ball. I can imagine someone getting frustated by not being able to get the ball then just rage.

... I wonder if goals are really easy to come by for the first few weeks while everyone learns the defending. :p

Soldato
thinking about selling C Ronaldo/IF Benzema and Kaka! then using the cash to buy 2 serie A ST and a CAM

playing 41212 with ronaldo as ST (7 chem) wondered if I should sell the bbva players as the rest of the team is serie A

thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom