**Official Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Discussion Thread**

Associate
hi guys not sure if i should have started a new thread, im having problems with my io usb3 ports they only work with usb drives, i cant get my corsair m60 mouse to work at all and my logitech g510 just flashes and i get bad sound on my Asus Orion Pro ROG 7.1. when i plug them into my front usb ports they work all fine, i have been also getting the bsod.

i have just done a fresh install but still cant get these usb3 ports to work

i have this current driver 1.0.5.235

i have ud5 with i5-3570k

and also i have a Western Digital Caviar Green 2TB SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache should that be plugged into the white sata port or in the marvel grey ports

Caporegime
hmm it could be a motherboard fault,if I were you I would email gigabyte uk and tell them the issue,list your motherboard/keyboard and mouse model and see what they can do,it might need a simple bios fix or an rma

they should be able to tell you

Soldato
i think i need to contact gigaman as think my mobo may be scrwed. opened a brand new keyboard and mouse and what ever usb port i stick the dongle in, works fine then the signal just keeps dropping. had this since i've got it but now its worse. sound like an RMA job to you?

Caporegime
i think i need to contact gigaman as think my mobo may be scrwed. opened a brand new keyboard and mouse and what ever usb port i stick the dongle in, works fine then the signal just keeps dropping. had this since i've got it but now its worse. sound like an RMA job to you?

what bios version are you using? and installed the latest usb3 drivers off gigabytes website? could be a bios issue with that make/model of kb/mouse?

Back
Top Bottom