***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Soldato
I wouldn't mind iron sights. ..I always use a sort of quake config for all FPS games which leaves me the space button for sights....left button shoot right button jump, c for crouch and v for melee, space for iron sights

Caporegime
I wouldn't mind iron sights. ..I always use a sort of quake config for all FPS games which leaves me the space button for sights....left button shoot right button jump, c for crouch and v for melee, space for iron sights

doesn't spamming V in l4d get uncomfortable?

Caporegime
? How is pressing a button with a finger on the left hand "uncomfortable spamming" when doing the same with the right hand is normal?

You use your finger to press V?

I mean with a mouse right clicking isn't that difficult it's a small movement and your finger is resting comfortable, i find tying to press V with my finger when my hand is on WASD (having to curl finger all the way back while keeping endex finger on W) uncomfortable and it means i can't press D at the same time.

even trying to press it rapidly with my thumb is a little awkward.

Soldato
actually no i dont I forgot, I use my thumb on the spacebar for melee as I rarely user the sniper rifle. And in cod4 I don't spam melee so I can use whatever finger I want.

Caporegime
actually no i dont I forgot, I use my thumb on the spacebar for melee as I rarely user the sniper rifle. And in cod4 I don't spam melee so I can use whatever finger I want.

:D

yeah in somthing like cod it would be fine but hammering it in l4d would be a killer >.<

Are the 5 campaigns in the first one going to be in the second one?

They WERE mentioned initially that they might be, but it's currently unclear. I'm sure maps like No Mercy Revival (A Custom campaign made with more versus ladders etc) will be switched to l4d2 though, giving us no mercy in l4d2...

Tbh, I'd love for No Mercy to make it to the 2nd game. Not so bothered about the rest however...

Caporegime
I don't get why people like NM hat much it;s far too much indoors/underground stuff.

DA all the way! (aside from the terrible terminal level)

I don't get why people like NM hat much it;s far too much indoors/underground stuff.

DA all the way! (aside from the terrible terminal level)

For me No Mercy was the one with the best atmosphere for the game. Also there were less stupid camping spots for survivors and it generally felt better to play. DA would be good if the finale was more like the promaps one for default. Also I generally find DA too long most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom