*** Official OcUK Minecraft Server - Discussion and Rules ***

Man of Honour
OP
So I've literally just entered the world of Minecraft and thought I'd join the server.

Downloaded the game (1.7.2), joined the Linktart group. Opened the game, Multi player, Direct Connect and searched for "linktart.co.uk", but I get the error:

"java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information: linktart.co.uk/37.187.79.196:25565"

Am I doing some stupid or is the server down?

Check out the info here: http://linktart.co.uk/how-to-join-2/

You need to get whitelisted and you've also not added the correct port to join the server :)

Mat

Mat

Soldato
So is this something that you guys have set up yourself or can I download something from somewhere? I use a Mac so the .exe you supplied won't work.

Soldato
unfortunately you will have to use the files and create a minecraft instance to get on I can help you with this and supply the files required just hit me up on steam. It's actually very easy and does most of the work bar a copy and paste for you

Associate
400 eu/t out of my twin turbine high pressure steam boiler :) Laser drill is actually quite profitable.

Also once the boiler is a maximum - it really isn't using that much fuel to keep it at 1000 degrees and maintain steam output.

Another benefit is I can focus the laser for diamonds, glowstone and nether quarts - Giving me an automated supply of nether materials. which is nice :)

2013-12-09_23.54.47.png

Last edited:
Associate
Welcome to the MOD+ 1.6.4 server
get your client here - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p95gnml3gza2vjx/TIzwc-cxjS
and join server - linktart.co.uk:45565
(whitelist from the FTB server has been added to the 1.6.4)

To use the client please install standard minecraft with your profile set to 1.6.4 run it once then exit - then install the client from the dropbox link

Did all of this, adds a shortcut onto the desktop, try running it. asks if i want to update magic launcher to 1.2.3 (I think) declined this as thought it would be fine to run on that version, click login in, opens the java window and get plain white screen, with the word "Error" on the top of the java window...

Any ideas what i'm doing wrong?

Soldato
Did all of this, adds a shortcut onto the desktop, try running it. asks if i want to update magic launcher to 1.2.3 (I think) declined this as thought it would be fine to run on that version, click login in, opens the java window and get plain white screen, with the word "Error" on the top of the java window...

Any ideas what i'm doing wrong?

hmm not sure but tbh hang fire as i built that client on the fact no word had been released from FTB in regards a 1.6.4 update, then last weekeknd they decided to release the packs....

We will probably jump on that hopefully in the next couple of days as not many people have started on the home grown 1.6 server.

Soldato
Linktart 1.6.4 MOD server update

1.6.4 Server Update

Due to the release recently of 1.6.4 modpacks on the FTB launcher we have now moved over to the Dierwolf20 1.6.4 FTB mod pack so feel free to grab that one and jump on Linktart.co.uk:45565

Server is set to hard mode so 0 hunger = death get them beds down or set home asap!

Also I'm thinking that we should start a Modded Minecraft thread on here dedicated to the mod server as technically this thread points at Vanilla and has no mention of modded MC.

Last edited:
Associate
1.6.4 Server Update

Due to the release recently of 1.6.4 modpacks on the FTB launcher we have now moved over to the Dierwolf20 1.6.4 FTB mod pack so feel free to grab that one and jump on Linktart.co.uk:45565

Server is set to hard mode so 0 hunger = death get them beds down or set home asap!

Also I'm thinking that we should start a Modded Minecraft thread on here dedicated to the mod server as technically this thread points at Vanilla and has no mention of modded MC.

Am I being completely thick or something... :)

Cant see any of the 1.6.4 packs on the ftb launcher? Do i need to update the launcher?

Modded Server thread would be a good idea :)

Soldato
Updating the server to latest version of Direwolf20 1.6.4

Homes have been reset sorry for that you will have to enter them again :(

you will get a config id mismatch ignore it and carry on (possibly if not great :) )

Forge microblocks would crash the client on previous version so had to update :(

Back
Top Bottom