• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official OMG I've finally got my 480/470 thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Just goes to show how much the shops your buying from want your cash tbh.

They have all advertised early and seta launch day , lol i even had one guy at **** tell me that

"fermi is being recalled problems with heat" tbh i know the shops that are selling these products dont have clue when they will get them in stock.

LOL i think the only people worth buying from now are the actual companys that make the item that your after.

Screw shops , screw online stores. Im gonne buy it from EVGA direct

Associate
re:

Just wait until someone posts a real review then the silly fanboys will start all over again.

Which fanboys? from many Graphics Cards related threads within these forums I can only see ATI Fanboys and Nvidia Fanboys slagging each other off:eek
Many here really do need to get a life:D

Cheers
mrix

Soldato
Which fanboys? from many Graphics Cards related threads within these forums I can only see ATI Fanboys and Nvidia Fanboys slagging each other off:eek
Many here really do need to get a life:D

Cheers
mrix
You must have been reading it wrong...it is pretty much a one-sided trolling from the ATI fanboys toward Nvidia lol

Associate
So, 65 posts into the official omg got my fermi thread, and nothing.

Ok here you go, the official omg got my fermi order confirmation email.
which looks to be as close to the real thing we're get this week.

480.jpg

Lets see someone beat the time i ordered..

Permabanned
Associate
Ain't that his point? Wait for anyone that says they got one, and then go "ha haa~" at them? :D

Depends on your point of view. I have a requirement for Linux support...

Granted, the Linux market is small in comparison to windows but for Linux users the fact remains that there is no viable hardware acceleration available to you if you buy ATI.

Availability is going to be a problem for getting one of these cards, but even if I bought a 295 or a 285, I would have a faster solution than ATI; because with the current state of Linux drivers, ATI has *no* solution.

The current situation for the consumer gfx card market sucks for consumers on all platforms. ATI can price gouge because Nvida have a paper product and can't compete on volume/price and if your on a non Windows platform your only stable option is Nvidia, and there's a real shortage of choice.

Last edited:
Associate
re

You must have been reading it wrong...it is pretty much a one-sided trolling from the ATI fanboys toward Nvidia lol

Totally agree;)

I think basically it maybe down to many who wanted DX11 cards went for the ATI brand as they were the first to have dx11 and now what we are seeing are many being biased.

I guess if the GTX480 got released first it may of been the other way around;)

But there does appear to be masses amounts of trolling in these forums which is a shame:(
Are these Trolls ATI employees :D

Cheers
mrix

Soldato
Totally agree;)

I think basically it maybe down to many who wanted DX11 cards went for the ATI brand as they were the first to have dx11 and now what we are seeing are many being biased.

I guess if the GTX480 got released first it may of been the other way around;)

But there does appear to be masses amounts of trolling in these forums which is a shame:(
Are these Trolls ATI employees :D

Cheers
mrix

Dont mistake as trolling just the vast majority of PC enthusiasts quite rightly slating Nvidia for having a bit of a dog of a product and a total farce of a launch of the said product.

Disapproval /= fanboy trolling. The one-sidedness you're seeing just reflects the relative performance of Ati and Nvidia in the high-end market right now. Nobody (but fanboys) actually wants it to be like this, as the lack of competition and availability is skewing prices upwards for everyone :(.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom