****Official Project CARS thread****

Soldato
Simulated business is a serious business? that makes no sense.

Just gave watkins glen a go, 1:44 is possible. Just done a 1:45.2 and gone 0.3 quicker in S1 but thrown it away at the chicane :(

Edit: S2 0.3 quicker too, if I could string my best sectors together then a decent 1.44 is possible.

Last edited:
Soldato
I can't se anything major you are doing different to me. I use the Z4 but can't see that making that much difference. Come join online and can follow me see where the difference is.

Soldato
A second is a lot to make up through the chicane on its own as you didn't seem that slow through it. I thought about it after I quit racing but if you're still struggling for time I can drive / replay with telemetry on and can stick on youtube so you can compare.

I think I could scrap a 1:43 but anything more than that would require me to actually do some set up work.

Soldato
yeah the red is more how I take it. To get through it quick you really have to cut the curbs. I would say for me its about 70% success rate of making it with the 30% having my lap invalidated for being off the track :D Even have an invalidated lap my laps are still 1:44-1:45 as you don't loose much time if run slightly wide, it just doesn't count as lap :(

Back
Top Bottom