*** Official SONOS Thread ***

Soldato
maybe I need to reduce my sub! :eek:

:D

Depends where you have it, room size and so on. My room is quite small and I place it laying on its side underneath a seat.
I found having volume too high, I was constantly reducing volume on bass heavy tracks, now I can raise volume and not worry so much about disturbing others.

Tenet movie though, wow the bass is bone shaking.

Soldato
Started to get the Beam mounted today, but then saw it says it needs toggle bolts. So will have to order some.

Still on the fence for the Arc atm, would like to get the Beam upstairs and then AV amp wired back in

Associate
Started to get the Beam mounted today, but then saw it says it needs toggle bolts. So will have to order some.

Still on the fence for the Arc atm, would like to get the Beam upstairs and then AV amp wired back in

I was going to do the same, then the wife wanted a electric fire also so I have started building a "media wall" thing. Hole for a inset electric fire, tv mounted in a hole with the Arc below it on a shelf......I work in IT, not building so its been a challenge. Nearly there tho!

Man of Honour
I'm moving house soon and my current AV solution isn't going to work, so I'm going to downgrade my Monitor Audio Gold system to Sonos using an Arc and a sub. I've got two spare Play 1's which I'll use as surrounds. Are there any discount codes, ways to get a deal on these? Or is it a case of having to pay the RRP?

Caporegime
I'm moving house soon and my current AV solution isn't going to work, so I'm going to downgrade my Monitor Audio Gold system to Sonos using an Arc and a sub. I've got two spare Play 1's which I'll use as surrounds. Are there any discount codes, ways to get a deal on these? Or is it a case of having to pay the RRP?

Sonos refurb store sometimes have good bargains.

You can also use old S1 hardware to get a discount on new stock. I got 30% off codes for each of my old Play 5 Gen ones. Be worth looking if you can pick up some old kit off eBay purely for the discount codes. One 30% off code can be applied to an Arc/Sub combo, so there's a decent saving to be had.

Man of Honour
Sonos refurb store sometimes have good bargains.

You can also use old S1 hardware to get a discount on new stock. I got 30% off codes for each of my old Play 5 Gen ones. Be worth looking if you can pick up some old kit off eBay purely for the discount codes. One 30% off code can be applied to an Arc/Sub combo, so there's a decent saving to be had.
Cheers. I've also worked out I get 15% off an order up to £2500 from Sonos themselves so I may end up using that.

Are the 30% items guaranteed to work?

Caporegime
Cheers. I've also worked out I get 15% off an order up to £2500 from Sonos themselves so I may end up using that.

Are the 30% items guaranteed to work?

I didn't look into whether buying old kit still earns the 30% discount but I assume it does (I'd had my Play:5s from new). People advertise old Sonos Connects as having unused 30% off codes. I assume the code can only be used once per bit of kit.

You can't buy the code itself, you need the hardware in your S1 system to be able to use it in the Sonos store.

Soldato
I think Sonos have changed the way the 30% thing works as now I believe it's 30% equivalent products.

I could be wrong but that's what it looked like when I checked before I bought the sub

Caporegime
I think Sonos have changed the way the 30% thing works as now I believe it's 30% equivalent products.

I could be wrong but that's what it looked like when I checked before I bought the sub

I bought a Sub just before Xmas and had no problems using the 30% off from a Play:5. I can't remember if it worked for the bundles, I believe it did but most were out of stock so could have imagined it.

Soldato
I bought a Sub just before Xmas and had no problems using the 30% off from a Play:5. I can't remember if it worked for the bundles, I believe it did but most were out of stock so could have imagined it.

Ah I thought I read on SevenOaks that they would only do the trade in on something similar.

I'm wrong 99% of the time so why not be wrong here as well

Soldato
Had an email through today about an unveiling event on the 9th March, will be interesting to see what they’re going to bring out / renew as I don’t see too many gaps in the current lineup...

Back
Top Bottom