*****Official Star Wars: The Old Republic Thread*****

Man of Honour

Star Wars the Old Republic official site - http://www.swtor.com/

OcUK players and guild forum - http://www.beyondtheclock.com/home

**Guild Servers**

The OcUK servers:
Code:
Frostclaw                 PvE (EU)       The Dark Religion (Empire) OcUK guild ([url]http://www.beyondtheclock.com[/url])
Frostclaw                 PvE (EU)       It's A Tarp (Republic) OcUK guild
Tomb of Freedon Nadd      PvP (EU)       Black Sun Pirates (Empire) OcUK Guild ([url]http://www.beyondtheclock.com[/url])
Kellian Jarro             PvE (EU)       Nice Hat (Republic) OcUK guild

OcUK friends:
Code:
Basilisk Droid            PvP (EU)       Harmless 
Legions of Lettow         PvP (EU)       Echo Seven and UK Galactic Council
Hex Droid                 PvP (EU)       DooM
Niman                     PvP (EU)       The Immortals (Republic) 
Niman                     PvP (EU)       The Dark Immortals (Empire)
Peragus Mining Facility   PvE (EU)       The Fallen Unit (Empire)
Nightmare Lands           PvE (EU)       Lords of Nightmare (Empire)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd      PvP/PvE        [URL="http://peoplesimp.swtornow.com/"]PiMP (People's Imperial Movement Party)[/URL]

**Guild Invites**
These are the people to /whisper to get an invite to the various guilds -

The Dark Religion:
This guild requires you to register at the OcUK players and guild forum and to post both your OcUK and TOR name before an invite can be sent.
Code:
Surtr
Zago
Tamsyn
Morganz
Morgans
Dragos
Doutzen
Jtrick
Laetitia
Moshpit
Lucidia

Black Sun Pirates:
Code:

Nice Hat:
Code:

It's A Tarp:
Code:
Serenté
Buck
Ulkesh

Lords of Nightmare:
Code:
Smurf
Spam
Bubzi
Farcough
Mixxy
Spoontard
Taranisa
Theosen

The Immortals
Code:
Blounty
Sengar*
Dist**
Opollo**
Raiden**
Nayballs** 
Aser
Lian Lee
Seven*

The Dark Immortals
Code:
Toxine**
Corsair**
Baeyne*
Creed
English

PiMP (People's Imperial Movement Party), *now located in the Tomb of Freedon Nadd* - more info also here.
Code:
Goberkain (GM)
Corrossyph
Spottswoode
TottyRose
Constance
Prosthetics
Khubla
Thuggery
** More likely to be online

If you get the message "this person does not exist", it is because they are offline :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
***OcUK Players List***
Code:
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]OcUK              In-Game      Faction      Class             Server                   Guild[/B][/COLOR]
CaptainRAVE       Zago         Imperial     Sith Juggernaut   FrostClaw                TDR
CaptainRAVE       Zeet         Republic     Trooper           Kellian Jarro            Nice Hat
Glaucus           Glaucus      Imperial     Operative         Tomb of Freedon Nadd     Black Sun Pirates
Quick Mustard     Elysus       Imperial                       Tomb of Freedon Nadd     Black Sun Pirates
Furbs             tomor        Republic                       Tomb of Freedon Nadd                 
davewhite04       Kudos        Republic                       FrostClaw            
paulc25           Nomi         Republic                       Sith'ari       
Quick Mustard     Elysus       Imperial     Sith Warrior      Tomb of Freedon Nadd     Black Sun Pirates
Morbius           Morbius      Imperial     Sith Sorceror     Tomb of Freedon Nadd     Black Sun Pirates
Doug              Ione         Imperial     Sith Marauder     Tomb of Freedon Nadd     Black Sun Pirates
Doug              Valisk       Imperial     Agent             FrostClaw                TDR  
Apem              Surtr        Imperial     Sith Sorceror     FrostClaw                TDR       
Sir-Les-MP        SirLesMP     Republic     Jedi Sentinel      
robmol            Oroborus     Imperial     Sith Marauder     Tomb of Freedon Nadd     Black Sun Pirates
blky              Madianda     Imperial     Sith Marauder     FrostClaw                TDR      
CptMorgans        Morgans      Imperial     Agent Operative   FrostClaw                TDR    
TwistedDefekt     Ouija        Imperial     Sith Sorcerer     Tomb of Freedon Nadd     Black Sun Pirates
Cat In Pyjamas    Daulgis      Imperial     Sith Assassin     Tomb of Freedon Nadd     Black Sun Pirates
stusteel          Doutzen      Imperial     Sith Marauder     FrostClaw                TDR   
Spudbynight       Vengus       Imperial     Sith Sorcerer     Tomb of Freedon Nadd     Black Sun Pirates
dr_volki          Soarem       Imperial     Sith Sorceror     FrostClaw                TDR   
Ireoxee           Ireoxee      Imperial     BH Mercenary      FrostClaw                TDR   
Ireoxee           Lugger       Imperial     Sith Juggernaut   FrostClaw                TDR 
flibby            Zarasi       Imperial     Bounty Hunter     FrostClaw                TDR 
Philmein          Zaba'paw     Imperial     BH (Healing)      FrostClaw                TDR 
Sc(+)pe           Crimzon      Imperial     Agent Operative   FrostClaw                TDR 
N19h7m4r3         Valentyn     Sith                           The Exile's Crystal
TheKnat           Hatstand     Imperial     Sith Juggernaut   FrostClaw                TDR
overclick         Distraught   Imperial     Agent Operative   FrostClaw                TDR    
Platypus          Malis                                       FrostClaw                TDR  
Platypus          Eristra
kinger8938        Zarek        Imperial     Sith Assassin     FrostClaw                TDR    
hanmer            hanmer       Imperial     Sith Sorceror     FrostClaw                TDR 
Rafiki            Dysphagia    Imperial     Sith Assassin     FrostClaw                TDR

***Voice Comms***
Overclockers UK have created a free Mumble server and multiple channels for TOR - see details on how to set this up here.

***Skill Calculator***
http://r2-db.com/skill-tree/calculator/

***Crafting Guide***
1323979632593.jpg

1323979689869.jpg

Thank-you to the OcUK members that have contributed to this post. If any of you would like anything added here (or if you have any suggestions), please feel free to message me in trust, reply to this thread, or post on the OcUK guild forums.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Sigh this game -- i so don't know where its going. It could be good... but it looks like a Sp console game in every video i watch... and the more i watch the more im not hyped..

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-star-wars/101642

i mean ROFl what the hell is that its like its made by some student on one of them " create a star wars scene" fanta shokara things.

Last edited:
Soldato
Some developers seem to forget the word 'Star' exists in Star Wars, which means that space is essential for Star Wars if you're creating something so vast like an MMO, you need to be able to play pretty much all elements of Star Wars, not just one.

RDM

RDM

Soldato
Some developers seem to forget the word 'Star' exists in Star Wars, which means that space is essential for Star Wars if you're creating something so vast like an MMO, you need to be able to play pretty much all elements of Star Wars, not just one.

I am not really sure if it is that important to be honest and Star Wars games tend to be better when they focus on one thing. A new XvT however would be wonderful.

Soldato
Wish this was single player :(

If I remember correctly, the idea is you can play this as if it was a singleplayer game as well.

Sigh this game -- i so don't know where its going. It could be good... but it looks like a Sp console game in every video i watch... and the more i watch the more im not hyped..

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-star-wars/101642

i mean ROFl what the hell is that its like its made by some student on one of them " create a star wars scene" fanta shokara things.

I say this a lot, most mmo's look balls when you try to show in game combat, or auto attacks, hard to find many videos from early MMOs that are much good! :) I love wow, but watching some of the vids make it look boring.

The developer vids of the person playing make it look a lot more fun, just like wow did when it wasn't out.

I wonder if they are planning to release that side of things as an expansion, a la SWG's Jump to Lightspeed? Surprises me that they haven't included it (or so it would seem at least), could be a possibility.

Many SCIFI mmos don't have space travel or even bring in much of a "vehicle" element, this game could pave the way!
Even if it's PVM only.

Associate
Soldato
still not the same a full single player game though :(

You're right :(

As to people saying the graphics look bad, in one of the videos (sith/lightsabre video) the background looks horrid.
But the other areas look very, very good, so it looks like some areas need touch ups. Some animations are jagged and others look like they've been refined.

But since when has graphics been the be all and end all of a good game?

Some gameplay here, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK-WANyIVQ8&#t=2m08s (From today)

Man of Honour
I still dont quite see the MMO in this...watching some of those videos do you know what I am reminded of?

Champions Online...or perhaps more aptly, City of Heroes. In the videos I have watched it just kind of looks like you get a mission from a mission hub location, maybe group with a couple of friends and then go into what appears to be an instanced mission, then return to the hub, get another mission, go into another instanced mission and repeat.

Now I could be wrong of course, but thats the sort of thing I am seeing in videos. Perhaps thats "MMO" enough for some folks, but not me.

Back
Top Bottom