Oh No... Valentines Day

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
For the first time in three years I am with someone for Valentine's Day and never thought that if I was in a relationship for it that I would think what a waste of time it is!

Why have a special day for it when you should be telling that person any/everyday?

BB x

Soldato
KaHn said:
Well at the end of the day do what you feel is needed, is this girl worth the hassle? Do you want a girl who changes on you depending on who is around?

You have to do what you feel happy with and be selfish about it, unfortunatly it has to be that way.

On a seperate note, see if she is just look for friends with benefits? :D

KaHn
If we manage to sort things out then she is definitely worth the hassle in my view.

She has never been funny with me before, but then Dan has never been invited to one of the partys before either. She was a bit drunk at the start of the evening (we didn't let her have any more after) so that could have contributed to it in some way. She did end up having a bit of a cry at one point but she wouldn't tell me why.

Even though she was a little off with me though, she wasn't being nasty. It's just like she didn't want to do anything in front of Dan incase he got jealous or something (which I personally couldn't care less about). Thinking about it now, it could have just been that, but then I'm not really too sure. That's why I need to talk to her I suppose!

I'm just texting her at the moment and she's being fine with me.

Soldato
Spawn said:
Im happily involved and am flying out to NYC on tuesday to spend a few weeks with her, and i have a surprise for her...gonna ask her to marry me:D:D...best day to do it is on valentines day:D

not if she says no :p

Just kidding congrats :D bet you can't wait!

Permabanned
lemonkettaz said:
first time ive been single for 3years ....

one of a few things thats getting me down.

anyone else dreading it... or is everyone here happily involved.

First time I've been single for, hmm...let's see..

18 years :D

Do I win? :p

Last edited:
Soldato
area51_for_psx said:
I am doing very little this year. Probably just get a card for the girl I am with. Nothing serious but suppose I have to get her one.

And sending the Ex a card seeing what that brings

Gareth

You old romantic you.

VeNT said:
am I still winning with the first in 6 years?

actualy, its 8 years if you count the GF before that aswell!

Nope, not by a loooooong stretch! :p

Soldato
Spending a night in a luxury hotel in Chester with a nice meal on the weekend after valentines, the Cost split 50/50. She will obviously get the boring annual roses on the 14th*yawn*.

Actually I don't mind it at all, i'm looking forward to the hotel myself. :)

Soldato
"Valentine's Day is like herpes: just when you think its gone for good, it rears its ugly head once more.

Yes, it's that special time of year when chocolate manufacturers and greetings card companies encourage you to demonstrate the extent of your fondness in cold, hard, cash (or the satin-covered equivalent) on February 14th."

Honestly, i'm not bitter.

Back
Top Bottom