Oh No... Valentines Day

Soldato
St0rmer66 said:

Black tie event, mourning the loss of your love life, and find a party to go to. Im sure you will do the right thing dude. She seems like a bit of a **** tease. Also with the rose, dont send it to her, just give it to her in person but maybe get a blue/black (i think they are funky).

KaHn

Sic

Sic

Soldato
first time i've been single in years. i might still send her a card, though. i must find a valentines victim this year.

Soldato
First time I've ever been happily involved on Valentines day :D

No idea what we are doing yet , we were going to sit in the garden cuddling in the sleeping bag under the stars but the garden is still full of rubbish so I don't think it will be very nice :o

Card has already been purchased and written ( hidden in work so don't bother looking honey ;) )

Might try and do something else little but don't think I have time :/

Soldato
Gonna get wrecked! as ive got the next day off work and then on that day off im going for an all you can eat chinese buffet!......i might invite the misses aswell......maybe.....

Associate
single for the first time since 1997.
happened 2 weeks ago.
feels a bit odd.

but damn theres a lot of women out there and I can happily look at them without being in trouble for it :)

Soldato
manor said:
Hold on! You got rid of one woman only to take two women out on valentines day itself.
Are you sure you won't be spending a fortune? ;)

They're not my GF's so I don't have to buy presents, cards, flowers or any of that crap. I'm just paying for the meal. I'll make that back in the drinks they buy me anyway. They won't complain about how much I drink, they don't mind sexist jokes and won't be bothered if I display 'laddish' behaviour.

What I never liked about Valentine's day when not single was the expectation for me to be someone I'm not. It was always a monstrous waste of money, irrespective of who my GF was at the time. I simply didn't want to know but would have been on the receiving end of a hissy fit if I didn't pretend it wasn't just another way of making me spend money I didn't want to.

I'm not bitter..... honest. :p

Permabanned
Murf said:
I'm not bitter..... honest. :p

Holy beejeezuz bud :eek: That sure is one display of unsubtle bitterness.

But you do realise that secretly, those two girls are having a competition to see who can catch you first. The rivalry will go unseen by you and will end up in your heart being ripped out by a situation you never saw coming. :D

Believe me mate - they are plotting something against you right now - you had best don that armour plating on the evening of valentines, or simply propose to both of them and let them duke it out. ;)

@ Sic - And your point is??? :p

Soldato
AmDaMan said:
Getting some roses, card and a meal... then my house (to watch a romantic film ;))

Blades are playing Reading at home though, god damn it.
Good man, sort your priorities :p, It's gonna be a big match (red and white wizards fan here lol) and I will be single for Valentine's Day yet I may send out a couple of those tesco value ones a bit of a joke and that.

Ho hum.

Back
Top Bottom