1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ohh Smart New Shoes!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Admiral Huddy, 20 Feb 2006.

1. Admiral Huddy

Caporegime

Ok, I bought a new pair of shoes in Liverpool over the weekend (work ones not not 6" high heeled pumps) and they are all shinny and smart. Lovely!

but i'm walking around like john wayne and don't wanna go out in case i get them messed up.

My work mates say i'm crazy but i don't think i'm the only one.

What do you reackon?

What are you like with new shoes..

2. Borris

Caporegime

I have a mental image of shiny red boots.

:/

3. Admiral Huddy

Caporegime

can you still get blakies (i think that's how they are spelt)?

4. Tru

Mobster

I hate having spanking new white trainers, I can see them in my peripheral vision as I walk and it's really off putting.

5. sandy10

Wise Guy

With respect, shoes are intended for walking on, if they are solely [no pun] for indoor use, get some slippers.

It's like saying "I got some nice Goodyear's for my car, but I don't want to ruin the tred"....

6. Borris

Caporegime

Go to the arcade opposite Liverpool Street - the shoe repair guys will put some on for you for 50p.

7. Muban

Soldato

I have new shoes too... not worn them yet though. Need a night out to wear them and show off my feet (strangely perhaps my best asset :eek: ).
    [​IMG]
    I also just got a new pair of boots, wearing them to death but I refuse to drive the car in them in case they get maked :o

8. Cuchulain

Sgarrista

I'm getting married in the late summer/autumn and I told my mrs I wanted a pair of Patrick Cox for the event, went down like a lead balloon, money was no object when she wanted a €3000 euro dress though, suffice to say I ended up with a pair of £30 semi-leather shoes that I'll only ever wear once.

9. Rotty

Don

I keep some for best and then relegate then to general when the get a bit worn

my missus goes to extremes though , Jimmy Choo's are for indoor wear only apparently :p

10. Admiral Huddy

Caporegime

Steady on :p

11. SexyBetty

Mobster

Suede soles! Wtf? :D

12. Rotty

Don

beige suede soles no less :p

13. SexyBetty

Mobster

^^^Lest we forget :D

14. Muban

Soldato

Here, I haven't even posted pictures of my feet in them yet :p

15. Sic

Capodecina

last time i bought new shoes, they were completely filthy less than a week later. that's how i does it clart. cant stand new shoes.

16. Takhisis

Wise Guy

How come I saw the thread title and knew who had probably posted it without looking :p

17. Yas786

Caporegime

Please dont:cringe:, im about to have my lunch soon...:p

18. Yas786

Caporegime

Well considering the price tags of them i dont blame her:p, my gf is very much like that...her expensive pairs of heels she only wears indoors...she will actually carry them in a bag then when she gets to where she is going...she will take her old shoes off and put the new ones on. Then as shes about to leave she takes the new ones off and puts her old ones back on.

Strange woman i admit and even her friends take the mick out of her for it, mind you shoes over in NYC, where she lives are much more cheaper than they are here. So buying her 2 pairs of jimmy choos for her bday last dec didnt really affect my wallet too much:p.

19. Muban

Soldato

As said before, you may think feet are horrible things, but I don't have horrible feet. You now know what the thread may contain - you have been warned!! So tempted now to post a random pic of my feet :p

20. Admiral Huddy

Caporegime

:p

cheat :)