OK Headphones time.

Soldato
OP
With my OLD Ex71's *a good build and sound..hard to believe* the bass was imo amazing. It was if most the time my toes could feel the bass through the floor. Many a time I went to turn my speakers down, to find I had headphones in.

I do stick by that they were an amazing canal phone, but the earlier made models. And everyone else seems to have got the later made models which is a shame.

Also I mean good bass as in, not tinny carp you get from a set of 2 quid headphones.

@ daz. I've had sony's 2 sets. One amazing, one absolutly dire. Never again. Also from reading reviews these sharps blow the sonys away, yet have the comfort of them. And are even on par *if not better in some opinions* than shure E2c's.

Another thing about getting a pair of canals rather then cans is, cans arent portable. In my eyes, they seem to bulky and in the way, rather than something tucked behind my shirt/in my ear canal. I even used a pair of "cans" DJ type headphones? for normal use at my computer, and hated how they were to bulky and heavy, Also my normal headset now annoyes me, and thats just over the ear neckband style headset. I wouldn't be able to use anything liike that with my mp3 player, just seems silly walking round with them round your neck most the time :p

Back
Top Bottom