Old Desktop Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Originally posted by Zaf
Is it only me that think iPods look a bit cheap and tacky ?
Yes. Just you. :D
The iPods are usually louder. But a European law has made Apple restrict the volume of European iPods.
This can be "side-stepped" using euPod.
http://www.ringom.no/espen/ipod/
Excellent program.
As for scratches; Invest in a decent case for it.
www.everythingipod.co.uk
is a good source. The DLO Action Jacket and iSkin eXo 1 & 2 come highly reccommended. The former by me.

Soldato
Originally posted by gurdas
My bedroom is very large :D

This what you tell the girls?

Its ok boyo, and smaller rooms ar best with sub sats (all in ones)
You happy me happy whatever suits.

Having your own house does make a difference I suppose...espically concerning the ladies...;)

Associate
This thread given me several new ideas for my setup (theres several desks I wouldn't mind knowing where they came from), although you'd think multi display was something new when I've had it over 5 years :rolleyes:

Anywho's 1 thing I haven't seen yet and wouldn;t mind one day having, is some sort of (cheap?) glass housing to hold boxes that arn't regulary accessed, ie similar to those in racked server rooms but aimed @ the consumer market.

I'm sure some kind of DIY version that can have customisble heights for different cases, glass doors, possible ventilation system with a/c & ups options etc etc... or is that wishful thinking considering the case seems to be the most aesthetically changed item on these forums so must be showed off at all angles... :D

Any comments/suggestions welcome.

Soldato
Originally posted by Mr Latte
This what you tell the girls?

Its ok boyo, and smaller rooms ar best with sub sats (all in ones)
You happy me happy whatever suits.

Having your own house does make a difference I suppose...espically concerning the ladies...;)

My room is a bit empty at the moment, im not quite sure where I will have my new speaker layout, but where ever it will be, it will fill the room up VERY nicely. Just need to get rid of this single bed for a super king size;)

Soldato
Originally posted by gurdas
My room is a bit empty at the moment, im not quite sure where I will have my new speaker layout, but where ever it will be, it will fill the room up VERY nicely. Just need to get rid of this single bed for a super king size;)

Don't know how you can sleep in a single bed. Paid about £600 for my bed, no where near the best but it's very nice.

Soldato
Originally posted by Drak_nyen
"I notice you've got kleenex nice and handy"

Yep and it looks like an empty box that mysteriously dissapears in shot 2 hmmmmmm...:cool:

True, hahah maybe he want anyone getting ideas.

Associate
Updated picture of my Office

Office2.jpg

Associate
Originally posted by cooldude
sorry if ive missed this, but where did u get that desk from, and how much was it ??

Office World about 1.5 years ago. Called an L Workcentre Model 10012 made by a company called O'Sullivan - http://www.osullivan.com

Cost £300 I think. Its the only true centred corner desk I've seen and is built very solidly. One of the best things I've ever bought.

Heres a full picture of it :

10012.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Originally posted by BeelzebubUK
Updated picture of my Office

Office2.jpg
Very nice.
Ive been wanting to buy a fancy desk for a while now, but atm, its either a new desk or a WC system for my PC. I voted the latter.
I will evantually buy a decent desk sometime this year though.

Soldato
Your office?

My office is a small cubicle surrounded by other depressed cubicle-folk (at least I managed to get a window!). And people wonder why I work from home a lot!

Soldato
Your office?

My office is a small cubicle surrounded by other depressed cubicle-folk (at least I managed to get a window!). And people wonder why I work from home a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom