Old Phone new number

NE5

NE5

Associate
Hello, I have bought a new SIM number for 97p from Wilkinsons to use in an old Samsung j5 phone, its an EE card as the j5 was EE (I now use that number in a new phone).

How do I put more money on it, they said in Wilkos I need to register it first.

This phone is to be a standby phone, not a contract, or monthly pay as you go. I want it as a spare phone and send a text now and again to.keep it active.

NE5

NE5

Associate
OP
Ijust want to swipe it at a corner shop, or EE, when I want money on it. I'm not taking out another contract or monthly credit. It's a spare phone. You might have to send a text every few months to keep the credit active, that is what it's for. I've got the number, I just need to put the SIM into the j5 and register it. I dont see why I have to register it but I will if I have to but it is essentially PAYG, yes.

Soldato
If you look at the link, you can use a voucher/top-up card which you can pick up at any newsagent and/or EE store. No need to register from the looks of it. Just buy the card, text the code to EE and it will add the credit to the number.

NE5

NE5

Associate
OP
Update. She has decided that as the 97p works with probably a few texts on it there is no hurry for a swipe card.

All the same I'll take it to EE or somewhere and get one. It works though.

Back
Top Bottom