Olympic Opening Ceremony

Soldato
Hate to be all boring and serious, but I'm not convinced that Rio will be able to host the Olympics successfully. The logistical challenge is obviously immense.

Recently there was a UFC event scheduled to take place in Rio (insignifcant in size in comparison), and it had to be cancelled as it coincided with a UN conference and there weren't enough hotels to put people up.

I hope it's a success, this has been awesome and it'd be a shame for Rio to be a failure, but it is a worry.
There was also a UFC in Rio several moths ago and it brought traffic to a stand still.

Fingers crossed....

Caporegime
Chris [BEANS];22549862 said:
Hate to be all boring and serious, but I'm not convinced that Rio will be able to host the Olympics successfully. The logistical challenge is obviously immense.

Recently there was a UFC event scheduled to take place in Rio (insignifcant in size in comparison), and it had to be cancelled as it coincided with a UN conference and there weren't enough hotels to put people up.

I hope it's a success, this has been awesome and it'd be a shame for Rio to be a failure, but it is a worry.
There was also a UFC in Rio several moths ago and it brought traffic to a stand still.

Fingers crossed....

Who bloody cares, that's their problem, not ours.

Soldato
Because the Olympics is a fantastic event!
This one has been particularly special because it's ours, but we can go on from our great sporting successes this year and do great things in 2016 too.

Be a great shame if it sucks......

Back
Top Bottom