Olympic Opening Ceremony

Soldato
The technical rehearsals ran up until around 10:15, the house party bit with the WWW inventor.
Personally I didn't think the show translated as well on screen, it was a great feel when in the stadium.

Spectaular finale, got some decent shots of the Red arrows and of some fireworks. Looking forward to the game snow :D
Totally agree..

It was a spectacular show loved every minute.

and a massive LOL at all the stupidity and whining in this thread. Only now do I fully understand the dynamics of GD and why it is a massive cesspool.

The final fireworks were jaw dropping. At least half my street just started running towards the stadium in their pyjamas!

Last edited:
Permabanned
I agree with what you are saying, about a boxer, who won a medal 60 years ago. Greatest heavyweight yes, pound for pound, debatable. Everyone else in that final runup represented something, what was he there for? I either missed it in the commentary, or there wasn't a specific reason?

In the eyes of many he also seen as the greatest sportsperson ever to have lived.

Associate
China did CGI enhance their firework display for TV audiences.

Indeed and an excellent job the 234 people they probably locked in a shipping container with PCs and no food made of it!

I thought it opened our Olympics really well..could have been a horrible car crash. Bit odd in parts but all these things are.

Soldato
6a0115709f071f970b017743b15328970d-500wi

Best bit is Boris cracking up at him in the background lol! Also Camilla putting on a shocked face.. haha

Associate
Leryn Franco - whoa she fiine! Check this vid out...wait for her to stand and take off her jacket (happens in the first minute)...dayuum....... her legs :eek:

:D

lucky basters,i wouldn't mind have privet lessons with her,i could even become pro i throwing javelin

great ceremony by the way.
congratulation to all British people.
wonderful experience!!!epic
I have few tears running down my cheeks!!!
that disable solider currying Olympic flame,and few more...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom