OMFG! i'm really angry at the new bill and ted

Permabanned
OP
The future leaders all women...yeah ok....agendas ruin movies.... they travelled to a time in the future where Rufus is dead...yeah yeah ok George is actually dead but... :p
Is Keanu sick?

Caporegime
The future leaders all women...yeah ok....agendas ruin movies.... they travelled to a time in the future where Rufus is dead...yeah yeah ok George is actually dead but... :p
Is Keanu sick?

I think your personal agendas in real life is affecting your enjoyment in movies (one is real, one is fiction), as well as your SJW rants (twice), if women bothering you that much I suggest you turn off the TV.

the concept of Bill and Ted isn’t about women leading, that never even cross my mind! It shows where your headspace is tbh and I suggest you see a doctor to get that fix as clearly has been affecting your fictional movie watching experience for a while.

Last edited:
Soldato
It's hilarious that there are people who are incapable of enjoying a film because it's got a woman or a black person in it - and think what's causing the problem is other people's agenda.

Associate
I think your personal agendas in real life is affecting your enjoyment in movies (one is real, one is fiction), as well as your SJW rants (twice), if women bothering you that much I suggest you turn off the TV.

the concept of Bill and Ted isn’t about women leading, that never even cross my mind! It shows where your headspace is tbh and I suggest you see a doctor to get that fix as clearly has been affecting your fictional movie watching experience for a while.

:D imagine not enjoying a fictional movie because of that

Caporegime
Was fine with two movies where two decent hearted morons find out they bring about World peace with their band, and time travel and meet death and go to hell...

But a woman in charge?! Too much.

Soldato
Wasn't bad, 6/10. Wrapped up the trilogy - unless they do a spin off with the kids.................please no.

Speaking of the kids, Samara Weaving as Thea was very meh, anyone could have played the role the way she did, but Brigette Lundy-Paine as Billie was a very good Keanu daughter:)

And good to see William Sadler back as Death :)

One question, the robot - he kept telling us his name, was this a reference to something? "Dennis Caleb McCoy"

Permabanned
OP
sat here nodding thinking no point the forum is infected so why bother...pffttt

those diverse females from each culture......lol

tell a story or play a game

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom