One Car for the next 10 years

Soldato
Ok, wouldn't happen happen in reality as I do c30k miles per year so change every 1-2 years.

Assuming on my current mileage, I can replace all parts including interior, engine, drivetrain etc that wears then the Mercedes E63S.

If lifestyle was such that mileage was only local and I didn't need comfort for 3-5 hours per day Mercedes GTR.

Caporegime
Money no object and you’d buy a 535D? A Sokda Superb? :(

Isn’t something like a Panamera great if you need some practicality?

Or the RS series etc surely

RR SVR?

I didn’t see anything about money is no object. That’s just what I’d buy currently if I was on the market for a long term motor.

Soldato
A new RS3 would keep me entertained for the forseeable. Powerful enough to overtake in ;) practical enough to live with everyday (commuting etc). Small enough to park anywhere and drive on any road happily, big enough to still be comfortable with passengers.

Man of Honour
No need to deviate from my preferred path over the last 10 years, so a G30 5 Series :p

Not an M5 as something that does 20mpg isn't sustainable.

Soldato
I don't do mega miles (<10k a year easily, probably close to 4-5k), so an M2 would probably do the job. No plans for kids so that'll suit me for 10 years easily. Maybe the G30 M5 if I felt like I needed some more space.

Back
Top Bottom